Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

host654321

host654321

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
In recent episodes its shown that meethi is feeling jealous for mukta.  For example, a scene wherein mukta gets first prize and the yesterday's scene where ammo nani hugs mukta. In both the scenes she is displaying her jealous attitude towards her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200cutelittleangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meethi is the new tapasya" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
yup this icchta and meeya happens

-Ashvi-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashvi-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i lik ichchta bt dont want meeya..i want meecha nd ichhta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oldveechafanakshirocks

Riyacute

Riyacute

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I don't want Meethi like Taps.
Meethi is daughter 2 good and kind hearted people and she brought up by a one self confident and brave lady.
A person can not became bad on a single day.
Taps was spoilt by Nani from her childhood onwards.  Her jealous and bad character was nurtured by Nani in her schooldays itself even when she could not identify what is good or bad.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

host654321br200910akshirocks

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Agree...she jealous for mukta.

sravss

Goldie

sravss

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same...would love to see mukta +ve...don't care of meeti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
 Ya now mithi just like tappu coz mithi now tomuch neglected fill kar rahi hai coz mithi all time ammu & kanha bro ko kisi ke saath share nahi ki so she jealous mukta...wish total tappu na ho... but i am so angry with mithi coz she all time somuch insult Ichacha...

crazyankyy

Groupbie

crazyankyy

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I really dont think Meethi can ever be TAPASYA! Tapasya had some grey shades in her character..she did enough wrong.. but somehow we liked her , respected her.. and she had got some brain! Thumbs Up

Meethi seems stupid..useless..brainless.. like a showpiece VAMP! just shouting , insulting everyone but nani...wearing scanty dress , going to PUB..having drinks . I dont think tapasya was anywhere near to this! ConfusedConfused
Confused
And for tapasya ..we knew the reason for her pain... somehow we understood her! We have seen TAPASYA loving her papa like anything... we could sense her insecurities of losing her papa. And we still believe if NANI wasnt there..she inspite of all her jealousy and insecurities would have been a nice girl. We have seen tapasya as a great friend , a sweet daughter. Hug

but I BET...nobody in this forum can figure out what Meethi wants? whom she loves , trusts! Meethi doesnt trust her Anni..her bro, her bhabi... We cant even relate to her pain..we really dont know what is the reason for her being jealous. She doesnt love her mom.. but she cant stand ichha and mukta's bonding! Angry
Angry
I can say!! Ichha - Tapasya was a treat for the eyes!! and Meethi quotient is plain irritating in the Meethi - Muktha equation! Angry
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sravssSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top