Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Rival Site

Hey all starry eyed fans…this is a piece of news which you guys will relish for sure. Reason? Gurmeet "heartthrob" Choudhary features in this article and he talks aboutJhalak, his wife Debina and guess what…Drashti Dhami.
Let's begin…

But before that…we must bring into notice that a few days back we published an article wherein Gurmeet's wife, Debina talked about her life and of course, her better half.

Fans' reaction poured in and some of the comments…how to put it, was not in great taste. While chatting with Gurmeet we asked what he thought about the entire fan outburst.

He replied, "Well…whatever she said must have been in a positive way. I am sure she did not mean any harm to anyone. We are both from the industry and we have been together for eight years now. There is no question of I or she being insecure in the relationship. We are very happy as a couple."

Fair enough…moving on, the man of the moment is hopeful of winning the Jhalakcontest. But when the world is talking about his participation in the show, we decided to take a different route and ask some different and interesting questions.

We queried…have you watched Drashti's performance in Colors' Madhubala…wherein she shares screen space with Vivian Dsena (RK).

Gurmeet averred: "I have not got the chance to watch it yet. But I have worked with Drashti (in Geet) and I know that she must have been putting up a great show. But whenever I get a little free time…will definitely check out the show."

Does he think that Vivian-Drashti Jodi will be as popular as Geet-Maan (in Geet)? "It is too early to comment anything but yes, I would confess that the chemistry which Geet and Maan had, is something which happens once in a lifetime. It was special and unique."

Well…there is no doubt about it.

So will fans get to see Drashti and Gurmeet again in the future in any show?
"You never know…it all depends on a good opportunity. Right now, my focus is entirely on Jhalak," ended Gurmeet.

Gurmeet…have a great life ahead!!!

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudjyoti3rostsimmi11muskii--Yashvi--zafarahimBBP97ammyicycoolcutesrijuthendral_111Shefali16sree10mamatha.-Rossete-_Rashmicutemishtisree.maneetArsheelaprema_ksSaritaMSKshabnam22esheenapj2012asmanidreamy4everUbiquitossanam1234uerumzaheerkeerthi90anisafGCrckkabslocksdoublecross$ara_$hachihappydays30NinnzGmdreamyharikasweetsampa39-misty--love-RaDMG25shruthiRkrati5Ash1991sanu3108KINGKHANFANmanidnehakapoor7music_girlInvisible_Wingsrashmivaishgill123sonu-monumaanluvsgeetfaria86maaniqra-Waheeda--Priti11-jasraj123Asmi13lehrx-affy-xtodayzstarspvdsingh24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chemistry like Maneet happens once in lifetime-GC" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
tfs tanu

keerthi90

Goldie

keerthi90

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
tfs

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanks tanu 

lol this site is really great 
vids i hope u got what i ment to sayLOL

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
abi, they are trying to pacify us ...aur kuch nahi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectkuhu18dreamyharikaAsmi13abinash079

dreamyharika

IF-Rockerz

dreamyharika

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
how i wish gc and dd in mbDay Dreaming
anyways thanks for the post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doublecross

nida6

Goldie

nida6

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Awesome talking with Gurmeet I hope that we watch Gurti/Maaneet again soon miss them n their chemistry n yes Gurmeet is right chemistry like maaneet happend once in life time nobody can create this chemistry ,maaneet is a magical n amazing couple n GC also feels like that its lovely

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

erumzaheeranisafdoublecrossKINGKHANFANsonu-monu

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
OMG Gurmeet actually said chemistry like maaneet once happen once in a lifetime... some 1 pinch me LOL

thanks for this positive article Smile n there's always hope 2 see GurTi again, Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anisaferumzaheerdoublecrossmaanluvsgeet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top