Punar Vivah

Contradiction-Kratika lose weight.

xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u noe its funny bc in the show she is supposed to be pregnant so shes supposed to gain weight. but i feel liek she has lost weight recently. her face seems thinner and her arms slimmer. wat u think? is it just me. or maybe her face is changing bc i felt she still had that babyish face when the show first started and now shes just coming into her own. i noe shes 24 but hey some people look better as they age

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Kratika is 27. She lost weight before she got pregnant in the show...plus she looks good now...she can pull being pregnant with the way she looks now...
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
real life, some women lose weight when they are preggy that the bulge become so pronounced when it passes the first trimester..let's just say, she is also overstressed and is taking it's toll on her ðŸ˜ƒ
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She has been losing weight consistently and is looking gorgeous currently.. the preg is shown to be in the early stages so does not really matter.. Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's possible for a pregnant woman to lose weight usually being related to how stress she is.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt knw about her age, but now a day she looks pretty with her figure!!
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think Kartika looks even more awesome after she lost weight!!! She was obviously already awesome previously but now she is looking even more awesome!!!!

Haha...
shindom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes she looks pretty now.  But she shud put her arms down and walk naturally.  I feel that she looks tensed and unnatural by keeping her arms in front of her stomach and walking always.  People dont usually walk that way.

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Come on yaar ...with the kind of marathon she has been running behind her yashji, she should have been size zero by this time
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
some pregnant women lose weight , that happen with one of my cousine and she was pregnant with twins, as for kratika i love her more now she look great