Fashion and Beauty

Skin Care products for men

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JohnTukker

JohnTukker

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hi,

Can any one help me to find good skin care products for me? I heard that Kaya offers good skin products for every skin type. Suggest me..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Skin Care products for men" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazyapple

crazyapple

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Different products are for different skin care problems, so you should tell us what's your problem,
Anti-aging? dark circles? Acne? Whitening? or lip care?

And what kind of products you want, cream, lotion, masks, gel, essence,...
You also have to consider the brand and price, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Olay, VII CODE, Guerlain, DHC or Kaya.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top