WU of 27th sep???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swetaaga20

IF-Stunnerz

swetaaga20

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Can anyone post an update?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU of 27th sep???" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Me waiting 4 same

viewobs

viewobs

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Can anyone give a brief update till then?

crisps21

crisps21

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, I'm doing the updates (although not officially) and I sent a PM to jnawaz this afternoon that for the next week or so, my WUs might be a little late or may go missing for a day like today...
My kids are on school holidays and don't leave the computer much for me to watch the episode and write the update :(
It's 10:13 pm at night for me and I've had a very big and hectic day today... not sure if I'll watch the episode tonight and be able to write a detailed WU... but if I can, I definitely will. If I can't, I may write both 27th and 28th tomorrow.
Cheerz,
Basima.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.