To clarify the IPK rumours for Barun Sobti

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Forum ,

Making this post on behalf of my friend who works for the show / is related to it - cant divulge her details...but it cant be more reliable than this...rest is for you to believe like Khushi says "Vishwaas"
 This is what i've been told 
1) Barun Sobti is not quitting, he has a contract with the PH. He is a professional and respects his commitment to the show that gave him this fame..
He stood by the show even when he went for the shooting of the movie...cause he knows the fame the show and character has brought to him and he stands by that commitment.

When I spoke to him about the news, he was shocked to hear of the rumours. The PH is equally hassled. this was a negative publicity for the show at the most crucial time.

The news has been spread by a person/ people who have personal agendas to malign his name - and bring the TRPs of the show down in the week when it is most important to rise.

Understand the politics behind this and stop believing rumours. Barun has himself denied this

2) The channel decided on the UK trip only after its set the show is well placed till next year. there is lot at stake.

3) The PH had been distracted in between with its focus towards the show, there had been lack of promotion...both from the channel and the PH. They have now realised and the focus is entirely on IPK and improving the TRPs.

4) There is no rift between LM and BS or any of those further rumours. He had worked on this project before, knows the strengths of the actors and the characters...and was brought 
in to work with Arshad in the crucial marriage phase...also contrary to prevalent rumours at the Forum - both the directors together shot the Friday episode.

5) Tonite's episode is to be the biggest one in IPK calendar..watch out for that...spread the word amongst the audience/friends/fans...the TRPs of friday epi will be a crucial factor for the show...

The show is not shutting down any time soon...neither is Barun Sobti leaving...stop believing rumours.

Also the rumour was spread not to mainly malign the show, but his name and credibility...which is very sad and unfortunate. Also its sad that the Forum believed in such rumours and such people who tried to hamper the reputation of the show and the leads who have been working hard for hours continuously to deliver such a series of brilliant episodes...

Give love to your favourite show...rest the negativity and bashing...the PH will take a stand against people who started the rumours, they have already been taken out of their job !!!

Again ,watch out for tonite's episode !!!

NOTE: This panick situation has been caused to get the trps down ! Lets no fall into this prey please . A dear friend of mine who is one of the biggest source I rely upon just now replied to my  fretting mail i sent to her when we hrd about the Tc news ! Well she said all this barun quitting news is rubbish .He is not leaving and show and it is not ending Alhumdulila !This is all -ve publicity being done by some lobby  so all ipkknd lover sarun lover barun lovers arshi lovers we have to remain united and make sure our show does extremely well and runs for couple of more years along with barun n sanaya as arshi insha-Allah .

Barun Sanaya, SaRun/Arshi ,  Ipkknd rocks :)

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for this post...much needed to rest the rumour horses..

Beats me ppl who have been chucked out of their jobs for maligning Barun's name are still finding new ways to spread rumours...

Anyways all sources confirm all is fine in IPK land...and yes darlng, even I heard tonite epi to watch out for...

So ppl spreading rumours want to distract the loyal audience...

Thanks again for this post. Hope the Mods make it a sticky and Forum believes in their show and the leads than the people making baseless news !!!
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
M finally the post,it was much needed,I believe you Barun,I know you just can't leave your fans like this!!

And the most imp Q if Barun is tight lipped since he's under contract then why on earth Gul would leak it??Isn't she the one who asked Barun to not to say anything!!
Edited by _Dazzling_ - 11 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
bang on postπŸ‘..i dont wanna fall in anyone's trap..i wanna believe BARUN'S words..wanna believe ur words...i have faith in him that he will not make an mistake of leaving th show which gave him LOT OF FAME...ALL IS WELL.waiting fr the most dhamakedar epi ever...BS isnt leaving..i trust his words. as well as i trust u maham...
Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, thanks a lot for the post! πŸ€—
I never believed it when this rumor about BS leaving spread.
I don't know where this ignorant reporter gets these news from...or if she's trying to ruin BS's popularity.😲
But I seriously feel that PH should take an action to stop these rumors!!
Gul or someone from the sets have to confirm that he's not leaving so the IF people stop believing in such rumors.

Lets just report that "zee_news" (who's spreading rumors here) so her post gets banned.
If we stop giving attention to her posts, I'm sure she'll stop making her attempts.

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š I am tired of even reacting to any rumors anymore... This week has been one of the most emotionally draining in terms of the show... at this stage all the forum people should stick together and feel the pain of our lead couple... instead there are teams following the actors... people bashing the characters... rumors floating in every hour... 
Everyone needs to calm down... and enjoy such fabulous drama... remember the times of that stupid comedy track and be thankful for episodes oozing with intensity... Just remember that show is not ending tomorrow... and a fairy-tale may have a rough ride but will always have a HAPPY ENDING!! :)
Edited by mints23 - 11 years ago
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am tuned in for tonight. No meetings planned so that I don't miss the show. I love this show and will support everything and everyone involved. πŸ‘πŸΌ
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG, All you people in india, please watch on TV!!
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thankyou for the confirmation and spreading positivity, show needs it. We can't have anymore negativity , 
it would kill our show. We are already upset about the track right now. I have hopes they will pull it back up .
Already Nisha, Mishti's confirmed about the show and Mr.Sobti. 
Just relax and take a breather people.
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks soo much Maham i believe you.

there are personal agenda s behind all this i can't believe...