Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

I love the concept...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I actually loving the show and its comparably between two concept and its true in love marriage you become selfish for your own needs and forgetting about others while arrange you are trying to adapt every new relation thrown at you. 

I understand Shivani always lived her life on her term and its hard for her to give up her likes and dislikes while Masni she know the importance of her in-laws, but trying hard to make a place in her husband's heart. She can't see him in pain and that's her weakness of making mistakes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantujps01mandygillSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love the concept..." in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
yes, its a unique concept and the show is very close to reality, maybe that is why the trps r low because people r used to masaala filled shows!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.