Request

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hkisg

hkisg

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
First of all! 
New here and don't know the rules.

Just hoping the Indian Community can support my buddy and one of my good friends by liking his picture for a contest.

http://www.fanatiks.com/u/soccermemes/#!/photo/11838

Sorry I didnt know where to post, but please like this photo as it would mean a lot to him! You can do it via twitter, fb or register. It ends the 30th September

Sorry to bother!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top