Karan and suhasi a part of zee tv event

Posted: 11 years ago

Zee TV to create Om Shanti Om Magic

Zee TV to create Om Shanti Om Magic
20 Years of ZEE TV

Zee TV is getting ready for what promises to be one of the most lavish celebrations ever seen as the channel completes 20 glorious years of programming on 2 October 2012.

To commemorate the occasion the channel is planning to organize live concerts featuring memorable singers from its longest-running singing reality show "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" and dancing sensations from its flagship dance reality show "Dance India Dance". However, the icing on the cake will be the three and hour special episode which will see some of the popular faces from Zee TV's show.
Well, the channel we hear is leaving no stone unturned in making the celebration a grand and memorable one. As reported earlier by certain section of the media the celebration will happen on Punar Vivah wherein during Yash's (Gurmeet Choudhary) birthday celebration, the truth about Aarti's pregnancy will be revealed.
The episode will see some of the popular faces from Zee TV's yesteryears shows like Prachi Desai, Ram Kapoor from IKasam Se', Rakhi Vijain and Bhairavi Raichura from 'Hum Paanch', Sharad Kelkar and Rajashree Thakur from 'Saat Phere', Divyanka Tripathi from 'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan', Ratan Rajpoot and Sudesh Berry from 'Agle Janam', Navneet Nishan, Niki Aneja, Mohan Kapoor, Ankita Lokhande, Avinash Sachdeva, Rubina Dilaik, Karan V. Grover and Suhasi Dhami.

The show will also have faces from Zee TV's reality shows like Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Annu Kapoor, Pallavi Joshi, Shreya Ghoshal, Kunal Ganjawala, Geeta Kapur, Remo D'souza, Terence Lewis, Shakti Mohan, Salman and Dharmesh.
Sources inform that a special act has been prepared on the popular title track of Om Shanti Om and like in the film here too the actors will be seen shaking a leg and making a special appearance on the show.
Wow, really? Can't wait to see them πŸ˜ƒ
Yep it is now confirmed i thought they were not going to part of it now i am definitely watching the show for them😊
This is definitely great news Jesh, that Karan and Suhasi are also part of Zee 20th year celebrations and i'm so excited about it πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³ and i'm not going to miss it for sure πŸ˜‰
wow..great news yaar..waiting for it..thanks for sharing..
yeahhh  good news !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Wow!!! Zee finally remembered Suhasi and Karan! πŸ˜‰
Suhasi and Karan entertained us for more than 2 years on Zee tv and i'm happy that Zee is giving them the appreciation for their contribution that they have given to Zee by inviting them for their 20th year celebrations πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Its states Om Shanti Om magic.  Hope it will not be blink and miss appearances (one-two minutes appearances ???)
Latest article only has Suhasi's name and her photo on her own.   No mention of Karan (abha/karan photo disappeared).  Suhasi along with others will dance to Om Shanti Om track.