Ramayan

Amit Pachori should be Ravan :( (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
AGREED!!They really are wasting good actors on cameos...Sita's sisters are the worst example of butchering..Amit looks very promisisng in the promo yet to see him in the show to base my final opinion...Big smile
And Yes yes yes Arti asnd Mini..Muchad Sushant singh would have made a fab fab fab RAVAN..It was only yesterday I saw our raat ka raja and his evil laugh...Sushant will rock as Ravan..Remember he was menacing as the villain in the movie Jungle

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amit Pachori should be Ravan :( (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
minizz he looks familiar Shockedoh no now this ravan has stucked in my mindEmbarrassed...does anybody know him ???????

and piu if its the matter of choice i will chose shushant singh he is one of the most refined actors in the industry plus his  age and  the body built up is perfect for the role... neverthless this ravana is looking promising in the promo... thanks minizz for sharing...
and yaa amit looks good as parsuram... i have seen him in shivaji he was impressive... 

Edited by arti07 - 28 September 2012 at 5:24am

Geeshumanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Arti,he is familiar na.He has played the bad guy in many shows but mujhe uska naam nahi patha so I can't search for him and shows bhi yaad nahi aa rahe where he has played a prominent roleCry

Piu,ya he was awesome as the menacing dacoit in Jungle and yep my dream cast would include him as Raavan but I don't think it will happenCrySushant is the most under rated actor in the industry yaar.Why isn't  he getting good roles in movies?I am not able to understand it at all.Anurag Kashyap and gang take note please

I am waiting eagerly for this week's episode to see Amit as Parashuram.I too liked whatever I saw of him in Jhansi ki Rani

manzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yes  ravan in the promo looks promising...
it is the best promo till date
am not very sure abt sushant..coz apart from acting skills..ravan needs to have strong muscular body too...sushant is thin 

Edited by nneeiill - 28 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshumanzilmukulDabulls23

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

am not very sure abt sushant..coz apart from acting skills..ravan needs to have strong muscular body too...sushant is thin 

did u saw the ravanas in previous show... they were old middle aged the body type wasnt apt either (no offence i loved arvindji alot and i consider him as best ravana)... so in comparision this ravana is young and has toned body i hope i m correctErmm

Geeshumanzilmukul

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

We do get a glimpse of Raavan in this promo and his eyes remind me of an actor.Sad thing is that I don't know his name.I have seen him in a number of shows though.If it is the same guy then I am happy cause I think he will do a good job.I also like the actor who is playing the role of Parashuram.He too would have made a good Ravan.

I aso have seen those eyes b4 and reminded me of Duryodhana of Mahabharata...Is this who you thinking of?????

I dont think SUshant would make good Ravan...For Ravan you need someone who has clear dialogue delivery ...Just my POV..Dont mean to offend anyone..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 29 September 2012 at 7:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by nneeiill

did u saw the ravanas in previous show... they were old middle aged the body type wasnt apt either (no offence i loved arvindji alot and i consider him as best ravana)... so in comparision this ravana is young and has toned body i hope i m correctErmm

I agree. As per acting Arvind Trivedi was amazing, but neither he nor Akhilendra Mishra made good Ravans as per looks.

I don't know if the Ravan from the promo will be used, because when Imagine's Ramayan promos first came out, they chose a different Ravan and he too was young and youthful, but in the end Akhilendra Mishra was finalized.

I think Ravan is still being auditioned and they used a standby for the promo.

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I aso have seen those eyes b4 and reminded me of Duryodhana of Mahabharata...Is this who you thinking of?????

I dont think SUshant would make good Ravan...For Ravan you need someone who has clear dialogue delivery ...Just my POV..Dont mean to offend anyone..

Puneet Issar...no he is not the actor I was talking about.He did such a brilliant job as Duryodhana.I was watching the episodes on Star Utsav and the acting was just superbClapbut I think the PH will choose a younger guy as Ravana.The guy in the promo is so familiar If only I knew his name I would have posted his pictureCry

manzilmukulDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.