Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I wonder why SP is wasting all the brilliant actors on cameo roles!Angry I just saw the latest promo and man, Amit Pachori is intense as Parashuram!ShockedClap He's such a superb actor and I know will do 200% justice to Parashuram's character, but it's so short and he deserves a bigger role in this show. I can sooo see him being a magnificent Ravan.Unhappy Why? Why? Why are the SP folks wasting good talent on 2-min characters? Ahalya and Tataka would have made amazing sisters of Sitaji, and Amit Pachori would have made a damn good Ravan. They are butchering their own show this way because I just know whoever they show for Ravan will not be as good as Amit Pachori.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19Geeshumanzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amit Pachori should be Ravan :(" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
yes he looks good..would have been good for role of Ravan..

ravan is not yet revealed..donno who are they going to cast for it..

moreover i see these days the trend is like cameos are done by well known actors..coz they may not want to be part of a mythological shows wholly..so cameo is best option for them..

but i remember some one said amit pachori is into mythos..so donno why they dint take him for major role.

superdil19Geeshumanzilmukul..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

yes he looks good..would have been good for role of Ravan..

ravan is not yet revealed..donno who are they going to cast for it..

moreover i see these days the trend is like cameos are done by well known actors..coz they may not want to be part of a mythological shows wholly..so cameo is best option for them..

but i remember some one said amit pachori is into mythos..so donno why they dint take him for major role.

I guess so, but then they should not choose such below average actors for important roles.Ouch In fact, I think it's never a good idea to choose popular actors for mythos because people have a preconception of them. A strange new face is always the best option, but if popular actors are chosen it sucks when they're cameos.

Yeah, Amit Pachori has acted in tons of mythos so it'd make sense to give him the role of Ravan now. Had it not occurred to the Sagars or was Amit maybe not interested in the role?

superdil19Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Just watched the promo and Amit was really good in it Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19nneeiillmanzilmukul

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Just watched the promo and Amit was really good in it Clap

Exactly why I want him to be Ravan.Cry So far I think he's the best actor of this show, maybe because of his previous mytho experience.Embarrassed

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
nice post amit looks good and promising in the show...and i would have love to see him in the role of indrajit or vibhishnaTongue ...for ravana i want someone more intense and fierce ...if given the option i would chose sushant singh he is extremely talented actor and is open up to tv too thats y i chose him...wickedians dont u think mr muchaad singh will make a handsome ravan (and marna nahiEmbarrassed )

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
ya dear amit pachori have lots of talents 
but i think he cant play the role of ravan beacuse he is too much busy in another show in that time
1)pahchan on dd-1 Wednesday and Thursday
and another show
@)kul ki laxmi kanya on dd1 and it is daily shop (monday to friday)so i think he have no dates for role of ravan but i like to see amit as parshuram

any way amit already plays many role in mytho show like
lord vishnu in om namah shivay and shiv in ndtv ramayan and now parshuram 

keep it amit i like u and i like your role in pahchan(in negative role) and kul ki laxmi kanya(gray role)

dharma22Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
We do get a glimpse of Raavan in this promo and his eyes remind me of an actor.Sad thing is that I don't know his name.I have seen him in a number of shows though.If it is the same guy then I am happy cause I think he will do a good job.I also like the actor who is playing the role of Parashuram.He too would have made a good Ravan.

Arti...so true Sushant would have been brilliant in this roleBig smile

GeeshunneeiillmanzilmukulDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.