Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Assassinator

<font color="#0066FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">Doesn't matter what Vivek gave his reason for quitting the show. He was not getting his dues. He chose a right decision.</font></font>
Then why are you spreading rumours on the other thread? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee with CID team (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone Embarrassed

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by Assassinator

<font color="#0066FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">Doesn't matter what Vivek gave his reason for quitting the show. He was not getting his dues. He chose a right decision.</font></font>
Then why are you spreading rumours on the other thread? Confused

That was not rumor.. I was asking about his comeback...

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

That's awesome...I enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed reading about your first, second and third meeting with them. Big smile

What makes it nicer is how sweet they are to fans...I've heard of lot of actors shooing off fans and acting pricey.

Also it's good to see that they themselved aren't happy about the stories, dialogues and don't mind admitting it to the fans. The actors are not happy, fans are not happy...the only ones that are happy are Sony and FW who are getting enough money. Disapprove 

I wonder now if people like NK are being appointed by Sony...Ermm If they are not happy with the story writers, why not hire fresh writers? What is this hold which people like NK have on them? Confusedwho NK???Shocked  what haapppened????ShockedShocked

The actors can't do anything...they are merely like employees...have to do whatever junk they are asked to do. Unless they get a better offer, they can't leave. I perfectly understand their position. LOL  Then even if they get better offers, after seeing that photo of the 4 of them the other day, I get a feeling they don't want to leave as long as they are together. That's probably why Daya sir appears upset at Vivek choosing to leave.  Chodo...

I hope Sony sees sense and does justice to these awesome actors who also seem to be very sweet human beings.

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
wow!! SmileSmile dat was a pleasure to read Big smileBig smile & good to know you get to meet them SmileSmile second or third time WinkWinkLOLLOL 

Hope you have many more such moments  Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Dude,i m jealous of uLOL

Shagnika

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
nice to see this thread here again...Day Dreaming I read it again...Big smile

Shagnika

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
This was a lovely experience to read Smile Very Happy to know that CID is welcoming fans very much close to them especially IF members Big smile Embarrassed Its a pleasure to read long descriptions of CID meets dear... Please do write long ones Wink Big smile Best wishes for the coming ones and do share your experience like always Big smile Smile It was so nice to read this Smile

Shagnika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top