Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

jana2ishaCID03RiDzDAYAlovertruptishreekelly32tasharosejasmine_12shrutiavmTami_Reshma.gadhadadaDemonStarshreelaaadri-sirilikesdayafairy1KhotaSikaShreyasubha.mallikaBalusunnyp1414little_squirrelbinod.abhijeet..Princess..PadmpriyaDaydreamingvisrom-purnima--De.De-astonishneemedeepika102debasree04iMini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee with CID team" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Omg omg you met cid team shagnika i so cannot belevie this is not fair i want to meet them too. Looks like you enjoyed yourself. Glad to know that abhijeet and daya dont like the quality of the stories either, i didnt understand the part what daya said about vivek was he angry that he left. And where is b.P. Singh doesnt he know that the actors dont like the quality of the work. Shagnika u are so lucky i want to meet them too but i cannot. Lol i didnt big b does hain aswell never heard from his mouth. You should have asked daya about why does nikhil copy him all the time

Edited by Crystalx - 27 September 2012 at 5:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Shagnika agar tum itna lamba naa likhti toh main bura maanti. God yaar, the way you described it I could almost see myself there. Kaash main bhi hoti wahan pe. Embarrassed Agli baar unhe sab se miloge toh unhe se poochna ke woh Canada kab aayenge. Aur kaash kar Toronto. Kyun ki unki ek bahut baari fan hai yahan pe jo unhe se milne ke liye bekarar hai. Embarrassed Aur woh ek din Mumbai zaroor aayegi unhe sab se milne ke liye. Embarrassed

Aur haan Shagnika. Agli baar kisi taran se yeh saari baatein B.P. Singh ke saamne karna. Dekhen toh...unka kya reaction hoga. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

11-18864-2Shagnika

binod.abhijeet

IF-Dazzler

binod.abhijeet

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
U met to cid team and abhijeet sir, so nice. I too want to meet..

Shagnika

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Shaggz awsome yaar !! 4th time experience... now I feel like meeting them once again !!

Shagnika

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was a truly wonderful experience, Shagnika! Congrats and thanks for sharing. Couldn't have been a better way to start the day for me than by reading this. Big smile

Shagnika

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
That's awesome...I enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed reading about your first, second and third meeting with them. Big smile

What makes it nicer is how sweet they are to fans...I've heard of lot of actors shooing off fans and acting pricey.

Also it's good to see that they themselved aren't happy about the stories, dialogues and don't mind admitting it to the fans. The actors are not happy, fans are not happy...the only ones that are happy are Sony and FW who are getting enough money. Disapprove 

I wonder now if people like NK are being appointed by Sony...Ermm If they are not happy with the story writers, why not hire fresh writers? What is this hold which people like NK have on them? Confused

The actors can't do anything...they are merely like employees...have to do whatever junk they are asked to do. Unless they get a better offer, they can't leave. I perfectly understand their position. LOL  Then even if they get better offers, after seeing that photo of the 4 of them the other day, I get a feeling they don't want to leave as long as they are together. That's probably why Daya sir appears upset at Vivek choosing to leave.  Chodo...

I hope Sony sees sense and does justice to these awesome actors who also seem to be very sweet human beings.

Edited by visrom - 27 September 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarpadma_ssneerkhan88Padmpriyasunnyp1414mallikaBaluShagnikadebasree04

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Wow Shagnika ...Congratulations!!!!

nice to know you covered all the question Wink

well... One thing i didnt understand... Why are the new writers making tge team talk shudh hindi Confused Is it the happenning thing now... They shuld 1st concentratr on the story...then the dilogs

Shagnika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top