I would prefer Gurmeet to win in JDJ- RK

Posted: 11 years ago

Cute, beautiful and bubbly actress Ragini Khanna has carved a niche for herself in television industry. She is quite different than all sweet bahu, beti aur saas type characters shown in daily soaps. However she is the centre of discussion because of her anchoring in dance competition show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 5 on Colors. 

Even rumors say that the beautiful actress has been overshadowed by Manish Paul's super anchoring style. But she says, "I don't want to comment on it as the recording of the show is over. All I will say is that we can't go beyond our given lines. I had a good time anchoring Jhalak (my first ever hosting assignment). I have learnt a lot. I have always enjoyed working with the production house BBC Worldwide. They are a through professional outfit to work with."

While she was asked about who should win the Colors' dance competition, she favors Gurmeet Choudhary saying, "I would prefer Gurmeet to win as he was there right from the start. The others came in later as wildcard entries." 

The show's grand finale will be telecast on the weekend where show judges actress Madhuri Dixit, ace choreographer Remo D'souza and filmmaker Karan Johar will select the show winner amongst the three finalists ' Gurmeet Choudhary, Rashmi Desai Sandhu and Rithvik Dhanjani.

Moreover when asked her future plans, Ragini says, "I am looking for fresh assignments. I don't want to take a break. For the moment I would prefer to do films rather than TV. I can't play a conventional sweet bahu or if I at all take a bahu role, I will make her go crazy as well."

Well we wish you all the best Ragini for your future plans.

Ignore if already posted!

Edited by mary78613 - 11 years ago
tfs yaar
Ragini is very nice to say GC should win
vote for him yaar
thank for sharing, she is right gurmeet was their from the first episode he give a minbowing dance , a lot of time and effort to the show he realy deserve the title
I agree with Ragini. Gurmeet deserves to win because others were wild-card entries, whereas he was there from the start.
Agree with Ragini. Gurmeet deserves to win JDJ as he is in the show from the beginning and given fabulous performances and scored perfect 30 four times in a row.
TFS
Ragini said the true fact what we all felt.Fingers crossed.
ya gc deserves to win as he's from begining but rd is his biggest competitor and rashmi is the channel's property. finger crossed
I agree with Raagini...She Said it True..I wanna se My Guru With JDJ Trophy...
i wish gurmeet wins...⭐️...
Yes he has to win or else i'm gonna go to mumbai and do something horrible to the JDJ team 😈