India-Forums

26/27 Sept WU: Prostitution

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*skapu80

paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WU. another depressing storyline Unhappy

thats why parents  say never do anything which goes against your character.

always try to be happy with what you are getting because they are many others who aren't able to afford even one-tenth of that.

do dream there is nothing wrong in dreaming  that but never sell your soul for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Paras I fought with my parents about what I wanted to do and you know in the end I listened to them and they listened to me and we both reached a conclusion. See I wanted to become a writer and my parents wanted me to become a forensic accountant. Now I'll be both because I like both. That's how it should be.
paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Paras I fought with my parents about what I wanted to do and you know in the end I listened to them and they listened to me and we both reached a conclusion. See I wanted to become a writer and my parents wanted me to become a forensic accountant. Now I'll be both because I like both. That's how it should be.

did i said anyhting wrong.i m sorry i have.  i only meant don't do anything which goes against your character. prostitution,drug trafficking,felony are few of those things.
and i believe both writing and doing forensic accountant are good professions. its good that you and your parents have reached a conclusion. wish more people are like you and your parents :)

aditiarora

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Oh no. I'm saying that you're right. Fights with parents are common, but you shouldn't go against your parents completely.

paras22

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index