CM Succeeds in Provoking Anandi - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi will only let Shiv know about DS and will say if he wants to cancel thecwedding it is ok. but SHIV will not let have Ds ka apmaan. Aur they will live happily ever after...

Mujhe lagta hai yahee hoga.😃😃
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont be sad dear. Anandi did that drama just to trap DS. She wont ever call off her marriage with Shiv coz Bhago ne bana di jodi 😉 😆 Dogri's plan backfired ! 😆😆

but that CM is really a b*#@& !! I mean she have lost even the basic manners ! She was irritating when continuously cribbing, ''Itna accha rishta haath se nikal gaya...rishta hote hote reh gaya...us ladki se mere Shiv ka rishta toot gaya'' that too in front of their future bahu!! Has she got no sense ?? I think not Anandi but CM's behaviour was full of immaturity! 🤬

P.S. I think A will tell S about whatever DS did. S will obviously be very happy coz only coz of DS he got beautifull Ajee 😉 Moreover im sure S wont tell his parents anything amd he'll tell A to keep her mouth shut too. I trust Shivu. 😳
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Somehow have a feeling that CVs will use this incident to show the real Anandi to Shekhar's family. They have only heard from S that she stands for truth, justice, and fairplay. They have seen one facet of hers- being truthful and open in last week's episode. Now, they get to see this side of Anandi.

But how the CVs are going to balance Anandi's find the truth and apologise mission, DS ka honour/izzat,  plus Shekhar's take on the whole thing is a mystery.😕..Either it can be OTT dramabaazi or a light hearted interpretation by Daddu/Ira and Co minus CM

Good that this issue is getting sorted before the wedding.. Can't imagine this kind of hungama just before the wedding or after it like other serials-- ðŸ˜¡