Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

TV celebs wish a very Happy Birthday to Google

When in doubt…Google out…It just takes a click to take a plunge into the ocean of knowledge.

Google is the most important source of facts for each and every individual in the busy lives we lead today. One does not have the time to sit in a library and go through dozens of books to get any piece of information. And guess what? Today (27 September 2012), the search engine is celebrating its 14th birthday. Hence, we at Tellychakkar.com got in touch with some television actors to learn how important a role Google plays in their everyday life.

Pooja Gor, better known as Pratigya of Star Plus' Pratigya, is of the opinion that Google is the most important thing in the world today. "All you have to do is enter your query on Google and you have the answers in fraction of a second. I think it has become one of the most essential things in our life today. On this special day I wish Google a very Happy Birthday."

Siddharth Shukla aka Shiv of Colors' Balika Vadhu stated, "Google is the most enlightening and the most important thing today. It truly makes life simpler. On its birthday, I wish it stays till eternity."

Karan Mehra of Amrit Manthan on the other hand has a very special relationship with Google as he shared an interesting story with us, "I remember there was this time when all my friends brought their teachers' pictures on Teacher's Day and guess what I did… I got a print screen of Google (laughs). For me, Google is the biggest teacher on this planet today." He further added, "There is this cheesy line that I use for my wife (Devika). I tell her 'you're my Google as you have everything that I am usually looking for.' Google is a solution to all my problems. May it have many more birthdays and may it never comes in the list of sites to be blocked."

"Google is so convenient. Today, I had to check flight timings and I just went to Google to find details. I am dependent on it all the time. I wish the search engine a very Happy Birthday," stated Vishal Karwal, who was seen in Dwarkadheesh.

Next we chatted with Kinshuk Mahajan, who is currently seen in Afsar Bitiya as Pintoo Singh, and he said, "Anything and everything that I do not know about… I Google it. Apart from that, from my simple airline booking to locating a small shop in a remote place…everything can be done with the help of Google. I wish that Google stays and gets better with time."

Finally, Sumona Chakravarti (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) said, "Whenever I need to search for any information, I simply Google it on my Blackberry Phone. Earlier, if I did not know the meaning of any particular word, given my inquisitive nature, I used to seek it in a dictionary. But now…I just Google to find meanings. Wishing a Happy! Happy! Happy Birthday! to Google. Keep updating yourself just the way you do."

Well…keep Googling…

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkysuk4piyarapiyariabhiloveriyaUma-ArhaanfanAnondo.R....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to Google - Pooja Gor" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
TFS