Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iqbalslover

amazing post, loved every bit of it and agree with you

deepali have started her games, i just ddint like that her scene was soo lengthy( 10 mins) it was a little boring for me. otherwise all the characters are amazing and the actors playing them are more amazing

Thank you. I guess this week some scenes were dragged and true the actors playing them are very good at their parts πŸ‘
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved how his expression changed when she said that.
Originally posted by: aditi061

nyc 1 :P

i liked the analysis and agree wit u totally !! 😊 
the only hghlight of today's show was the RishBala sce which i loved A LOTTT !!!! <33 and ofcoursee the Rittoo scene 🀣🀣.. made for each other they really are <33 LOL] πŸ˜›.. rest of the epi was boring dragged and feeka !!! 
sry 4 he shrt cmnt :P

-Ash (swaron502)

Ash, is it your cousins acc? πŸ˜² Bittuji is soon going to have a BP problem because of RK πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey Tanziee, nice post πŸ‘

Rk is not gonna tell anything about dips to her or else how will dips abla nari add her own dhukiyari tadka to truth and tell maddhu.

RK-Maddy are indeed getting stronger by day, Maddy apologizing and clearing her stand in itself proves this, earlier she cared two hoots about what RK though but now she wants to clear her name from Rk's blacklist πŸ˜‰

Nothing new from Dips- I was expecting her to do something of this sort, or else her this mahan tyag behavior wont go well with maddy. And like all telly serial heroines, even maddy has a very small quota of brain, so she might fall for Dips tricks. sigh

Maddy might not take the money but her chances of not believing dips are very bleakπŸ˜•. Lets see how this unfolds.

Nice post TanzieeπŸ˜›

Thanks Chitra. Madhu wanted to clear things to RK earlier too but he didnt give the chance and yes, she doesnt want RK to think that the photos got published because of her. for a person like her, it would be a burden to bear a accusation she didnt do. I donno if Madhu will believe it or not but according to the precap and her expressions she shouldn't but yes, serials ki heroines pe koi varosha nehi πŸ˜† 

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great  post..i dunno whther madhu believed her story r nt cz shez nt aware f evil intentions bt m sure she wont accept her offer..she wont repeat her previous mistake of photographs.😊
GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Of all the things she said the one he picked up is "I don't like you RK" πŸ˜† Ouch RK, that was blunt and ermm.. like you so suck it up baby πŸ˜› 

He coolly accepted it with his signature sarcastic smirk that it's Madhu's courage and valiant attitude which amuses him. And actually that is the main reason why she is his entertainment. Noone takes panga with RK, noone replies him back and throws it at his face when he is wrong but Madhu did so she is and will always be most interesting, entertaining and special and important for RK. 

Coming to the entire episode, I knew RK wont let Madhu know about Deepali like this because he doesnt want her to sympathize with him though i have written in my last post too that he should have before Deepali gets to manipulate the truth. Anyways, besharam ki tarah again he threaten Madhu infront of Radhaji to scoop and carry her and it worked πŸ˜† 
he always cares and protects Madhu in his own twisted way performing the duties of a husband. Today again he tenderly attended her wounds and expressed how he actually survives this zoo. because he makes them invisible. Whatever he says, seriously everyone else in this house is just having fun with all the luxuries RK can provide πŸ₯± and Rk is doing it surely because of his mom.
Again sharing his feelings about family and Madhu apologizing for her act shows their bonding is deepening added with the touch of trust. He doesnt vouch on her throat and gets angry on her but smirks at her apology with amusement and cutely fixes her bangs when madhu is on the verge of tears. that means he trusted her and I think he always knew it wasn't Madhu anyways but even RK's sarcastic comments shows he is aware Madhu is a good person at heart with compassion. 
If he was in love with Madhu already, he should have been apologizing to her as well but he didn't.  the prime reason for his positive attitude is he doesn't want to cross his limits and remember his father would be ashamed of him. he would never do that and like I said last time, he values relationship, humanity though he shows the opposite always. He has accepted Madhu in his life and started giving her the place she deserves and coming to Madhu, "i don't like you." She doesn't really mean it and when RK pointed it she felt a bit sorry - that was just written on her face. it's normal a part of her will never like RK because of whatever he did but in the midst of this hatred she has already found a new RK otherwise she wont be apologizing to him either πŸ˜³ She is his light.

Finally paddy got some sense and get the facts woman that it's RK who is paying the bills of Shamsher's treatment and whatever janwer dialogue you say you can't change it.

Now I will skip Radhaji because the woman is giving a tough competition to paddy. She is a poor lost lamb who is living a delusion of "hum saath saath hai" family!!  I just wonder if she knows why exactly Rk hates her, why didnt she try to fix it before when he was young... then the mother son relationship would be much better... or maybe she did and failed   

So Deepali plays her first game with Madhu. I doubt Madhu believed it. share your views and Im sure she wont take the money whatever Deepali says because twistedly she is also committed to Rk like he is. she said she doesnt like him on her face but won't betray him. they might arrange their own World War III but outsiders are not allowed in that - both RK and Madhu proves it repeatedly. 

Hi I am Girija, your take on the episode is fantastic. I do agree that RK has his own way of taking care of Madhu he is her protector. The way he tends to her leg wound shows how much her cares about her. He is comfortable talking to her about how he deals with all the people in clown town he tells her they are not visible to him what he really means he does not care about them. He has not forgiven his mom for remarrying Mr. Bhatia because from his point of view no one can replace his dad in his life. Madhubala's heart felt apology was terrific. Drashti's monologue show what a talented actress she is her expressions were perfect. The way RK was standing and casually listening to her with a smirk on his face was priceless. He is amused when he hears her say she does not like him. Nobody has the courage to stand to RK, that is one of the reasons he admires her also he knows she is trust worthy and honest. Loved the way he pushed her hair back that scene was to die for. She did not mind him doing that. Though they will never admit it they are slowly getting close and each has started understanding the other.
It is nice that Padminiji has started to see RK in a different light. If he is getting equipments from abroad to help Mallik get better soon this could only means that he has understood Madhu's love for her adopted father is just as sincere and pure as his love for his father. This one point shows that RK is all heart but just misunderstood.
Madhu is too honest and decent and loyal to fall into Deepali's trap. She is smart and knows RK dislikes his Bhabhi so she will not touch the money. Like she said the war is between her and RK and she will not let the outside world into their problems. This shows she has class.
The serial is getting really interesting and I am looking forward to tonight's episode.
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

awesome analysis dear 😊

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i also think she will not cheat on RK and will try to know dips real intentions, someone stranger can't be so merciful on you to give a million rupees and the same worth of jewellery in few meetings