Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I don't know any dressing on earth that needs doing every 10 minutes. Unless it is seeping sores from advanced leprosy.\

🤣 so CVS want to show the soft side of RK to madhu, what better way than using the wound😳

Apparently he can't see Sikky and Kukku and his Mum. It's called Myopia, son. Some contact lens should do the trick.

🤣actually I would say he has got HYPEROPIA- that's the reason why he keeps them at a bay 😆

First of all, who keeps all their veggies on full display like that unless you're cooking with them?

🤣probably the CVS though we might not know what the Kitchen is unless we see a vegetable exhibition 😆

Why is the stove not fitted? Or can't RK afford a fitted kitchen? Set designer, note this down, contact Pogenpohl  or some such brand, ask them to fit the kitchen and take credit for when it's shown.

😆Nope CVs never thought that Rishbala story will ever move out of his 8x8 studio or his bedroom , so now when all of a sudden kitchen ki zarrorat padi. they made the unseen corner of Living room into one 😉

The following scenes contain Bittuji and flashing lights and may induce fashion death related epilepsy in some viewers.

🤣🤣 hey I'm offended, I look forward to bittuji's jhatang shirts, infact seeing them I decide which color combinations are never to be opted for. He is my personal "never to choose those clothes" directory 😆

In D's room we learn that M has a terminal phobia of office stationery. Because that is the only reason she would act so terrified of D taking a pair of scissors out of a drawer. Unless the writers believe the viewers are all gibbering idiots.

The director has told DD, the TRps are fluctuating, u need to be either scared or shocked or in Rk arms to keep it steady, so she choose well u know what 😉

nice post 👏, I enjoy this FQnamas😉

Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks FQ

what's with RK 's scarf.. And this guy is so darn rich. And no cooks in the house.. Actually its good in some way.. Give some bonding time for MIL and DIL"s

😆
Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

I don't know any dressing on earth that needs doing every 10 minutes. Unless it is seeping sores from advanced leprosy.\

🤣 so CVS want to show the soft side of RK to madhu, what better way than using the wound😳

Apparently he can't see Sikky and Kukku and his Mum. It's called Myopia, son. Some contact lens should do the trick.

🤣actually I would say he has got HYPEROPIA- that's the reason why he keeps them at a bay 😆

First of all, who keeps all their veggies on full display like that unless you're cooking with them?

🤣probably the CVS though we might not know what the Kitchen is unless we see a vegetable exhibition 😆

Why is the stove not fitted? Or can't RK afford a fitted kitchen? Set designer, note this down, contact Pogenpohl  or some such brand, ask them to fit the kitchen and take credit for when it's shown.

😆Nope CVs never thought that Rishbala story will ever move out of his 8x8 studio or his bedroom , so now when all of a sudden kitchen ki zarrorat padi. they made the unseen corner of Living room into one 😉

The following scenes contain Bittuji and flashing lights and may induce fashion death related epilepsy in some viewers.

🤣🤣 hey I'm offended, I look forward to bittuji's jhatang shirts, infact seeing them I decide which color combinations are never to be opted for. He is my personal "never to choose those clothes" directory 😆

In D's room we learn that M has a terminal phobia of office stationery. Because that is the only reason she would act so terrified of D taking a pair of scissors out of a drawer. Unless the writers believe the viewers are all gibbering idiots.

The director has told DD, the TRps are fluctuating, u need to be either scared or shocked or in Rk arms to keep it steady, so she choose well u know what 😉

nice post 👏, I enjoy this FQnamas😉

The colour purple is tres facionable right now. Just not the way Bittuji wears it!
Originally posted by: shiv_parvati

Thanks FQ

what's with RK 's scarf.. And this guy is so darn rich. And no cooks in the house.. Actually its good in some way.. Give some bonding time for MIL and DIL"s

😆

Just your average below average writing.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Foucaults-qalam

I cannot explain or reduce to a cold equation  the optimum swing, yaw, and momentum that produces such delicious sauntering. It is so delicious, that it even makes those hideous jeans, more suited to a wannabe underwear showing rapper, look good. RK could take classes on how to saunter successfully.

As they arrive in their room, Madhu winces in pain. She sits on the bed while husband struggles with drawers  ( not those ones, gutter-minds) and extracts an ointment ( don't make me repeat myself!) 

RK stretches out a hand and tries to see what she would look like without a fringe. Nope, still not half as pretty as me, he thinks. I kid.

RK is looking at some video game CDs. So that he doesn't have to looks at Bittuji's purple dotted shirt. 

Er, sweet  honeycake of delicious heavenliness, lions prefer open grasslands to full on jungles. 

Loved your entire post but the quoted above takes the cake. You outdo yourself everyday.

@bold - -He's that and much more.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just wanted to say this was one of the single funniest posts I have ever read on IF.  On any forum. Ever.  If I were not sitting here alone i would show it to everyone in the room.  Thank you so much - I con't quote here my favorite parts or I would have to quote whole thing.  Tussi great ho!⭐️
bhoomi.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was waiting for this! Hilarious post! You never disappoint, FQ 😃 My comment is on page 4
Edited by bhoomi.s - 11 years ago

Loved your entire post but the quoted above takes the cake. You outdo yourself everyday.

@bold - -He's that and much more.

You're so kind! Thank, I like it when I can make people laugh!
Originally posted by: bhakti2

I just wanted to say this was one of the single funniest posts I have ever read on IF.  On any forum. Ever.  If I were not sitting here alone i would show it to everyone in the room.  Thank you so much - I con't quote here my favorite parts or I would have to quote whole thing.  Tussi great ho!⭐️

Thank you! I write FQnama posts everyday. Feel free to R and R, and bring uour lovely friends along too! I love me some praise, she says honestly! He he he 

TYVM
Originally posted by: bhoomi.s

I was waiting for this!!

Hilarious post! You never disappoint, FQ 😃

Thanks B! I am so sorry you had to reply on the unedited version. I've updated: mostly typo corrections, but some new details as well. You're a star.