Ibad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well today I watched the new Promo....It was showing Tulsi in black dress and the background was also black...There was blood on her hand she looked at that and said I killed my one son and throw out another son from my house....Thats what I am....I am not Aadarsh...I don't want to be Aadarsh wife or mom or daughter-in-law....And her face was too starnge from tulsi's face...

So I am confused that Y they showed this promo...Is tulsi gonna to be negative coz of all which has happened with her ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
that will be nice change๐Ÿ˜›
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have to see the promo yet.
Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she is going to turn negative...witch i dont thik she will...then i agree with manasi_16...It will be a nce change...At least then the show would get more interesting...But i dont think they are going to show her as negative...mabey she is going to lease shantinikaten and come back after 20 years...who knows what Ekta is up to now...
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tht would be fun to watch...but why the blood on her hands
Ibad thumbnail
It was Ansh's blood (they show it like it)....As she says I killed my one son and look to her hand at that time....
And I agree with tehzeeb that she is leaving shantineketan (as all of us know) so, they are showing the promo....
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess the story is where tulsi iss angry and about to leave the house soon..angry with sasu, hausband sons, and everybody. that what i think...?!!
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manasi_16

that will be nice change๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†.very true..bugged of these same old gheesa peetha kahani๐Ÿ˜†
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow that will be a dramatic change!!!. But why will she turn negitive ,I mean that ,why would the main character turn negitive. hey what if Tulsi has an evil twin sister and she's negitive!!that would be weird!๐Ÿ˜†
saroj thumbnail
Finally Tulsi will act as a normal woman...why does she even try to be aadarsh all the time is beyond me!๐Ÿ˜Š