Your Personal Love signs?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
What do you think are Love signs?
How would you fall in love. And how would you know that your in love with that person?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Personal Love signs?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skywatcher01

skywatcher01

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Its hard to tell when u fall in love. Seriously, I'm married to a man who's 42 and I am 24. When I met him he was only a good friend and I always used to call him "Sir" due to respect. But later on, when I got close to him...like got to know his personal life...his career, ups, downs everything...I thought I became really close to him...I was comfortable sharing my personal life to him...so it was like he became my best friend...my mentor (guided me all the way in my career) ...then later when he divorced his wife...he was disturbed because he has 2 daughters (14 & 9) I stood by him during that time...Now let me tell u...when I was with him I started feeling for him...but I was too scared to share it with him because of this huge age difference and religion (he's hindu & I'm Muslim). I was close to his daughters..and they called me aunty...I took care of his family when his wife left him...I not only stood by his family but also his career. I encouraged him to work hard for his daughter. Then during that time...he proposed to me and I could not say no.
Ofcourse family objected..but my love and his support was too strong...I got married to him without families' consent...I'm pregnant now Big smile...My mom, sister, sis-in-law are in touch with me...and I know sooner later my dad n brothers will accept it too.

So in short, there are no winds blowing, like in movies...it's just u have to  have that 'strong' feeling for someone..and have determination that u could live ur life with him/her.

Love

Sonia

Edited by skywatcher01 - 27 September 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Love signs.. Definately bollywood music doesn't play LOL
but..

If you start to love someone.. begin to care for them.. you will think about them more than usual. Always wait for their presence. Wait for their text call whatever. Feel attached to everything they say. Wish they would ask you how you are.

When you love someone.. you want to own them and you want that person to own you too. If they don't give you as much attention you wished for then it's like the worst feel eveerr.

So yeah
If I think about someone much much
and care for them excessively ..
I'm in love Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982--RockStar--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top