Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 140

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
HOW THE f**k ARE SOME PEOPLE IN ITA NOMINATED OVER SARUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Male: 1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi 2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka 4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala 5:Aamir Ali -FIR 6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta… 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mak3mesmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

squivi

squivi

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I'm so pissed at that person who started a major fire about Barun leaving, where now any confirmation of him NOT leaving thus far is seen as false by fans. She really screwed everything up, especially at the height of really good episodes. Arrrggghhh!

pink.lotus

DDVivian

DDVivian

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Uff when will this Shyam track end
He been in this show throughout the show from starting
I just started hating his suptid tricks to separate Arnav and Khushi

Just end this track already now

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Now that the marriage is done ASR seems to be growing back is brains finally.

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Male: 1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi 2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka 4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala 5:Aamir Ali -FIR 6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta' 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

Is it the final list? ShockedAngry

aditee

IF-Rockerz

aditee

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta' 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

Goes to prove, Pisces, that despite phangurls and "intellectual" followers BS and SI are not hugely popular.
Looks alone is NOT important!ClapClapClapClap

I mean who could have "watched" the show the last 9 months???DeadDeadDead
Numerology, scriptures,astrology, and all that"cerebral analysis" notwithstanding, the show bordered on garbage.

We dont give enough credit to "TRP aunties" as some one derogatorily mentioned here on this Forum.Angry
They must have high IQs despite being "Aunties"Tongue
I mean who could have imagined that combination...Big smile

They dont give a rat's hiney about Fuze, Zee, 4Lions, Mr Hegde, Mishti, camera angles, shave adds up to 5 letters, bra burning etc.
If a story doesnt connect, the characters dont make sense they give them the boot

Edited by aditee - 02 October 2012 at 6:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payasapink.lotus

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Goes to prove, Pisces, that despite phangurls and "intellectual" followers BS and SI are not hugely popular.
Looks alone is NOT important!Clap

Numerology, scriptures,astrology, and all that"cerebral analysis" notwithstanding, the show bordered on garbage.

We dont give enough credit to "TRP aunties" as some one derogatorily mentioned here on this Forum.Angry

They dont give a rat's hiney about Fuze, Zee, 4Lions, Mr Hegde, Mishti, camera angles, shave adds up to 5 letters, bra burning etc.
If a story doesnt connect, the characters dont make sense they give them the boot

Hey Aditee, I beg to differ with you here. The list of actors / actresses in that list are not all from high trp shows. If nominations are based on trp alone, then many of these actors would not have been in the list, as some of these are not even in the top 20 and I sure one of the show never made it in the top 20. 

I am little confused to see this as some of these actors are not even well known or known as good actors. If it is based on talent than SaRun deserve to be on this list. If it based on online voting ( there was a voting for nominations ) then I guess IPK fans didn't work hard enough. I really  hope this list is not correct. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_vasiraju

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by aditee

Looks alone is NOT important!Clap

Hey Aditee, I beg to differ with you here. The list of actors / actresses in that list are not all from high trp shows. If nominations are based on trp alone, then many of these actors would not have been in the list, as some of these are not even in the top 20 and I sure one of the show never made it in the top 20. 

I am little confused to see this as some of these actors are not even well known or known as good actors. If it is based on talent than SaRun deserve to be on this list. If it based on online voting ( there was a voting for nominations ) then I guess IPK fans didn't work hard enough. I really  hope this list is not correct. 

i Hope same  Fari ...How can   Barun and Sanaya   miss the List ...and  IPK is the most followed by youngsters and Online viewersOuch..

Does they even include Cell phone SMS's Shocked  

incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top