Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 140

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

This forum is full of -->>

stupid comaprisions
support threads
os threads
rumors threads
bashing threads

I feel like quitting the serial due to this all negativity
I come here for written updates and latest news

and all i get is stupid negativity and fighting

This forum is a WAR ZONE ...and a very noisy place where people just keep on shouting making assumptions... promoting Rumors...

and BTW what the hell is that

Barun leaving Barun not leaving

every actor is like that 

see Rajeev from KTH
Shilpa from DMG
Sushant from PR
and many more examples are there

they all became famous from one serial...but in hurry to incash their popularity 
they ditch their viewers

i hope Barun dont end up that why

I wish that he didnt spoke a lie on IF article

I wish that he stands to his words
what he said in one interview
that he wont ever speak lie to media

i am just counting on that

Hi..I agree with you im not a active member on IPK forums but i jst came to check out after all the negative comments on the TRP rating and seriously some IPKian's need to calm down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
The drama this weekend is quite entertaining!!

Emerald-

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
4 Lions, congratulations on being the most immature and unprofessional company of all time.You professionalism is reflected on your journalism.

Allowing an actor's name to be dragged through the mud yet, and throwing him under the bus yet trying to protect someone online? & swearing on your mother's life? This is disgraceful.

If Barun quits then I am happy. I salute him for not dragging down to their level. Whatever the issue is.Great to see someone taking a morally correct side. If he is quitting there must be a reason no? He didn't quit when he went to shoot the movie. Whatever it is I am glad he hasn't used the media like a certain actor on the show as a barganining method. Shame he has to work  with such a PH house but whatever happens in the end we hope for the best.

4 lions I promise and I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR SHOWS!!!

For me Friday was one of those happy ending wala episodes and they are married now that is all I care so bye bye show! Let's face it what is left in this story? All MU have been cleared and now it's only Shyam what do they plan on doing? Go in circles more MU? Another year long MU? You know what the show is still popular end it now then later when the characters won't even be remembered by TRP aunties. Withtout both the leads there is NO Arnav and Khushi if they replace him I won't be able to accept a man and I doubt the person would be able to get into character like Barun unless they show a SP version of Arnav then ya but still. There is no ARHI without SARUN!!

So end this show and let us move on and let the actors move on!

Honestly what is left for their characters now? I doubt the actors are getting creative satisfaction out of their characters.

Edited by pisces25 - 29 September 2012 at 4:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrdushturainEmerald-zee_armaanvkp1989ChaandaniyavaatuhaaraSenorita SanayaincandescentPhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
4lion & Zee-News thanks alot for the mess you created and ruined a poor guy image! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturainzee_armaanvkp1989pisces25Chaandaniyavaatuhaara

mak3mesmile

mak3mesmile

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Dont know who started the rumors but I've read countless other articles and topics to make sure that Barun is not leaving. 

I dont know whose fault it was and really I'm not one to point fingers. Guys, please dont just read one article/post and start behaving like head-less chickens...as my Gov teacher says the first wave of news is always biased with little to no amount of facts.

I'm not surprised that people responded this way since this is Barun we're talking about. But I can see that Barun and Sanaya are both professionals. If either of them was going to quit,which they wont, they would themselves confess to their viewers.

I love this show and will always stick by it. But crap like this gets on my nerves, especially when the crap gets this big of an audience. 

Edited by mak3mesmile - 29 September 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturainvkp1989

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
PH is putting Barun's reputation at stake by not confirming if he's really quitting or not!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrzee_armaanvkp1989vaatuhaaraincandescent

dushturain

Goldie

dushturain

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hihihihi @ mak3mesmile headless chicken that's how everyone's behaving in the forum right now.  So nicely put. Including me. Woke up from sleep this  morning opened indiaforums and voila became headless.  Everyone's throwing abuse at everyone everyone knows someone from the set everyone is correct at their position. Hmmm forum didn't lemme be happy for even one day after getting such a nice episode. 

vkp1989

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Take a bow 4lions, u proved how crappy PH have u.
Now i will not take the risk to watch any of ur future show's no matter how good they were?

Flora3333

Post Reply New Post

Go to top