Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 140

mpk2011

IF-Dazzler

mpk2011

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
So finally it is done ! The Marriage Smile. End of all worries and sleepless nights for both the viewers as well as the characters !

The Complete Patni Khushi, since  2012 can now stay in RM and enjoy all the luxaries money can buy and also those which money cant but her husband can arrange for, all the while chanting about her self respect, dignity and sanskaar !!

She can now have loan of Rs 300 for her dabba service, or Rs 300000 for her new mithai bhandaar from her husband and proudly say this is my shop and I have established it with all my hard work and hard earned money of somebody else!!

Her husband can now peacefully go around doing towel dance every now and then or can wash his clothes near the pool as an assignment of Asli Zindagi !!

Garima can now come and stay in RM as the mother of her son in law and so can Shashi babuwa and Buaji ! Khushi and her husband can now convert buaji's house into a garrage and can fix  tyres and tubes of ppl's cars and bikes !!!!

Mrs. and Mr. Malik can now RIP in heaven or hell feeling contended that whatever had happened 14 yrs ago was not a big deal !!!Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amerarafiqueAngels11payasazee_armaanromiebee2002

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
So i'm meant to feel bad for criticising ASR's during those two episodes of him analysing his past and moving on whilst leaving a girl at the altar to answer everyone's questions. Sorry to say I don't have an ounce of regret for 'bashing' ASR, infact I think he deserved it. 

And what he did for Khushi yesterday, Khushi deserved every bit of it. ASR did not do her a favour by getting to the altar after god knows how many hours and marrying her. He stuck to his words and I commend him for that, albeit late but oh well, if Khushi doesn't mind who am I to speak for her. 

Yes what he did yesterday was a dream response, something I wasn't expecting but was overdue on his part. I hope he stays this way. New found respect man, please 'nibhao' your marriage vows well.

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
For now all I have to say is that I am so surprised how the CV's concluded on the marriage track so fast - I mean wow it wasn't dragged for another 2-3 episodes - so kudos to the team for showing a concise yet pleasant marriage scene :)

.SublimeSaRun.

.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
so this forum just needs to calm the heck down.  Stern Smile there I said it. bas. 
stop believing the rumors, stop holding expectations from this show. just stop it... please?LOL
~Puja~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiincandescent

arhifan13

arhifan13

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
no complaints. fridy ws prfect episode. love arhi n dere marrigage.

Rin630

Groupbie

Rin630

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Really getting tired of these "barun leaving" and "barun replacement" post. If it has been confirmed multiple times he is not leaving then why aren't these posts being closed down?!? Making matters worse. 

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
This forum is full of -->>

stupid comaprisions
support threads
os threads
rumors threads
bashing threads

I feel like quitting the serial due to this all negativity
I come here for written updates and latest news

and all i get is stupid negativity and fighting

This forum is a WAR ZONE ...and a very noisy place where people just keep on shouting making assumptions... promoting Rumors...

and BTW what the hell is that

Barun leaving Barun not leaving

every actor is like that 

see Rajeev from KTH
Shilpa from DMG
Sushant from PR
and many more examples are there

they all became famous from one serial...but in hurry to incash their popularity 
they ditch their viewers

i hope Barun dont end up that why

I wish that he didnt spoke a lie on IF article

I wish that he stands to his words
what he said in one interview
that he wont ever speak lie to media

i am just counting on that

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
WHY NO ONE REPLY TO MY POST