Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 140

RabbaVeDeprived

RabbaVeDeprived

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Yes I have reached a decision now.
The day LM leaves, I'm done with this show.
Not anymore. We can clearly see that 4Lions is playing around with this show.
If they really cared about the show, they'd never let LM leave.
So after LM is gone, I have no reason to keep watching the show's slow death (or maybe fast).

Leaving the show after LM leaves. Good luck 4Lions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavandkhushi1vkp1989Flora3333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditee

IF-Rockerz

aditee

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
LM must have been super"frustrated" .
When he learnt that his unbelievable creativity in crafting the "consummation" went unnoticed?ROFL

Since the Forum was up in arms whether they WONLY KISSED or did the real deal happenLOLLOL
No one was willing to admit the real deal happened because a real deal would mean it ruins our fantasies of a steamiER Suhaag Raat
LM ki saari mehnat gayi North Pole... on top of it they had to spend for laundering that white sheet

Ab to banda bhi gaya, aur koi suhaag raat bhi nahi milega.
Dharwad (sorry Haar-vaard) will be wearing his Shiv Mohan Band purpil shimmering sherwani and moping by the pool.

Daftar gaya bhaad mein
Binness gayi tel lene
Poor Haar-vaard, he only gets a glimpse of s-- and the Director takes sanyaasROFL

I personally think Barun's grimy unshaven sweaty oily appearanceDeadDeadDead drove LM to doosri naukri

Sanaya must beParty thanks to the "hate-love Deee-hate-married yet unmarried-had s-- but did not- almost wanted to have se- again-hate-love-love Dee- love myself-hate kusi" track

No more hugging this dirt ball...

Hamare hero ne to interview bhi de daala "I am not leaving"ClapClapClap
Ab kisi ko to chhodna padega...

Edited by aditee - 27 September 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989PhoenixRising

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I just read that LM is leaving on this very thread could someone tell me what this source is because if just came back right then why is he leaving? Could somebody shed some light on this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

seven_stars

Goldie

seven_stars

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
tried of reading rumors of BS leaving!

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I just read that LM is leaving on this very thread could someone tell me what this source is because if just came back right then why is he leaving? Could somebody shed some light on this
I saw it on his own FB page, apparently he's got a new show to direct.

Lalit Mohan: "11 days continuously shooting IPK. songs, consummation, drama and one of my brilliant work with barun (flashback n scream), sanaya's emotions. 3 more days to go then a new show. thank you all...cut it."

columbia

columbia

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

[QUOTE=rickks]I 
I saw it on his own FB page, apparently he's got a new show to direct.

Lalit Mohan: "11 days continuously shooting IPK. songs, consummation, drama and one of my brilliant work with barun (flashback n scream), sanaya's emotions. 3 more days to go then a new show. thank you all...cut it."

HE WAS obviously brought to clean up the mess and i must say he did do it, becos ASR dialogue about his father and wanting to move on is quite something almost like LM saying he wants to move on . at least I felt it so.

But the fact is they shall be back to usual. becos next track is shyam putting a camera in their room. like what?!?!?!?!? same shit re....

mahee_dhk

columbia

columbia

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@aditee dunno you but wanted to roflmao about ASR going to office, that is too much to ask babe. it is a hindi show not 50 shades of grey
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

kkksr

kkksr

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hidden camera in the bedroom? ROFL

Now I know why LM left. He probably couldn't reason with the illogical writers about hidden cameras and live telecast of bedroom scenes and another illogical track lol

Loved the episode :) I guess this is THE END for me lol

Thank You Lalit Mohan for giving us few beautiful episodes :) Wish you all the best! You deserve the best!

Flora3333

Post Reply New Post

Go to top