Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 140

Page 1
Page   of 140
Page 3 Page 140

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Okay, I noticed that when KKG was about to go back to her mother, ASR pulled her. Does that mean that ASR is going to get his revenge by keeping her away from her mum?? << Thinking symbolically, mind going into overdrive.

I do feel bad for ASR, but my heart goes out for KKG more, as usual she's the one who has to bear the brunt for someone else's mistakes!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsseven_starsvkp1989

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seven_stars

Goldie

seven_stars

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@Lubz.TaAnu - thinking the same !! i guess this is gonna happen !! 90% sure!

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seven_stars

@Lubz.TaAnu - thinking the same !! i guess this is gonna happen !! 90% sure!

Yup! And I'd be surprised if they showed anything different, seeing as the show's tagline says it all.

Skye.

Skye.

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
What is up with this forum? Do people not realise that this is just a show! Everyone seems to be going at each other like wild animals! The insanity of this forum makes me cringe! I can't even go through the forum without passing through 20 topics of nonsense of this and that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetienonasi

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
LM is leaving?Cry But why? He just came back not too long ago. How much more negative can this show get? after the intensity and charm is back he's now leaving everything behind? He should have said so in the beginning he's only here for 15 days! God I'm so scared of new directors I sometimes fell they don't know what the hell they're doing. Only LM knows the show and both ASR & KKG inside out. I can fell the charm of both characters back this week and now they might not be the same again.

God Save our show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

RabbaVeDeprived

RabbaVeDeprived

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I feel like CRAP right now...

1. Khushi's humiliation for NO REASON! ASR'r angry  avatar back (probably). Can't see him hating/ punishing Khushi when she's done nothing!

2. Dadi leaving without knowing the truth of Shaym? Without apologizing to Gupta family and most importantly Khushi?? OMG!

3. Crappy RUMORS spreading everyday. Everyday someone comes with new breaking news. I.e. Barun leaving, show ending...etc etc.

4. Last and MOST IMPORTANT, LM LEAVING!?  What the!!!  How can the PH let him go like that? They brought him back only for few episodes??? For this remarriage only??? After suffering bad tracks for a LONG time, we've finally got to see some good episodes and Arshi romance. And we want this good time to go on!! We don't wanna go back to crappy tracks/episodes anymore!!!
Why let LM leave??? WHY can't he stay till the end of the show????????? Can PH answer please???

Edited by LaalGulaab - 27 September 2012 at 5:42pm

shaileshjnaditeevkp1989

kkksr

kkksr

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
What LM leaving again?  He must be leaving because of creative differences.  He probably does not want to direct a negative show humiliating Khushi all the time. I am done with this show after LM leaves. This PH has proven time and again they are complete amateurs!

Or it is possible the show is ending October 1st week. There are few shows ending on first week of Oct. This show also may be on that list and LM came to direct the last  few episodes. In that case hopefully we will see a happy wedding and a happy ending.

Edited by kkksr - 27 September 2012 at 7:12pm

RabbaVeDeprivedaditeevkp1989

arnavandkhushi1

Goldie

arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread! :)

Lalit Mohan is leaving???!!?!??!?? what?!??!? NO!!!!!!!! He just came and now he is leaving! Seriously! Does the PH even care about the show? 

Watching the show is getting on my nerves. We see Khushi getting humiliated constantly, with her innocence NEVER coming out. Arnav uses her as his toy and then trashes her. What does this show's writers think about women?

This is just ridiculous now.

RabbaVeDeprivedvkp1989Lubz.TaAnu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top