Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 140

Breeeezy

IF-Dazzler

Breeeezy

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
IPK = Sleepy these days !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 112)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andekhe

Groupbie

andekhe

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KranUsa

Everyone in the forum is fighting for Khushi's character is being butchered, but actress itself is finding her character awesome nowadays. Fantastic it is slap to the fans who are voicing their opinions to PH not to do character assassination of Khushi. I do not understand if actress, PH do not see the episode being aired and not finding her character juvenile, OTT, crap while 1000's fans are saying the character has become beyond reparable.I am saying this on behalf of some of my frnds also who are not on IF.
You are right, i thought after barun's leaving the show the cv's would have their hands full but thisShocked this isn't the same show as before hell its more like comedy these days with no plot no story line. Khushi's character has become so superficial now an immature person doing stunts just to prove herself ?? and what surprosed me more is how everybody in raizada house is supporting this miss india stupidity...maybe thats the reason barun quit the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalmpk2011archanakKranu

Kranu

IF-Rockerz

Kranu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andekhe

Everyone in the forum is fighting for Khushi's character is being butchered, but actress itself is finding her character awesome nowadays. Fantastic it is slap to the fans who are voicing their opinions to PH not to do character assassination of Khushi. I do not understand if actress, PH do not see the episode being aired and not finding her character juvenile, OTT, crap while 1000's fans are saying the character has become beyond reparable.I am saying this on behalf of some of my frnds also who are not on IF.
You are right, i thought after barun's leaving the show the cv's would have their hands full but thisShocked this isn't the same show as before hell its more like comedy these days with no plot no story line. Khushi's character has become so superficial now an immature person doing stunts just to prove herself ?? and what surprosed me more is how everybody in raizada house is supporting this miss india stupidity...maybe thats the reason barun quit the show

Haha glad he has some sense in his head to leave this Kaamedy show for better opportunities. Show is nothing but Comedy Circus.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andekhempk2011archanakBreeeezyscarletblossom

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i just cant understand why they dun want to end the show... its really...             Ouch where is IPK Ouch ...

It has become torture now to watch IPKLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 19 November 2012 at 4:35pm

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I just cant understand why they just cant give us some good romantic scenes b4 BS exit... Is that too much to ask for... forget whos leaving n not.. but at least we have arhi now together... why r they behaving like fed up with marriage... Ouch

andekhe

scarletblossom

IF-Rockerz

scarletblossom

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by andekhe

Haha glad he has some sense in his head to leave this Kaamedy show for better opportunities. Show is nothing but Comedy Circus.
please dont insult comedy circusOuch atleast we laugh their whereas nowadays we dont do nothing but face palmSleepy while watching the scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andekhempk2011archanakvkp1989

blackdice1001

Goldie

blackdice1001

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I've now passed the point where I'm frustrated with the show. Now it bores me. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andekheMeynikaAngels11

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
What the hell IPK showing us?Angry
are we mad to pay money for star subscriptions...watching shit n thn care abt 200 ppl job..

huh...

Barun thank God u hv taken a right decision..u dnt owe to any 200 or 300 ppl job..

vkp1989

Post Reply New Post

Go to top