Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 140

mpk2011

IF-Dazzler

mpk2011

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonaholic

ROFL true . she has taken her role quite literallyLOL thats why she can bear the total mockery and butcherness of her role in the name of ott so that 200 people can live their livelihoodSleepy
thnk you mr sobti for your so called unprofisionalism dont know about those 200 people but you are doing a great favour to lot of people like  me who are just bearing this crap for you. Embarrassed

Yup she had taken it on herself to be the next UNO representative to Somalia!!
In her speech she would say,
Hum jaante hain hum samajhte hain ki employment is a big deal in 2day's world, that's why I took the mantel in my hand since everybody else were unproffessional brats !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalpayasascarletblossom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 110)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarletblossom

IF-Rockerz

scarletblossom

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

ROFL true . she has taken her role quite literallyLOL thats why she can bear the total mockery and butcherness of her role in the name of ott so that 200 people can live their livelihoodSleepy
thnk you mr sobti for your so called unprofisionalism dont know about those 200 people but you are doing a great favour to lot of people like  me who are just bearing this crap for you. Embarrassed

Yup she had taken it on herself to be the next UNO representative to Somalia!!
In her speech she would say,
Hum jaante hain hum samajhte hain ki employment is a big deal in 2day's world, that's why I took the mantel in my hand since everybody else were unproffessional brats !

rofl. that speech is epicLOL  but be careful the cv trolls can take this speech next for miss  mahano ki mahan khoosie for  her mrs india contestWacko you never knowSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalarchanak

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xonlybarunx

Originally posted by _WASIM_

What is ur name?
I don't know
What is ur age?
umm I don't know
Where is u live?
I really don't KNOW
ROFL
I thought he will say his name "MR.LIAR"

Your english is so pathetic just like you!!there is a limit for hatred seriously.You call yourself sarun fan but don't miss a chance to bitch about him.you make me sick!

reported

Edited by _WASIM_ - 18 November 2012 at 2:19pm

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Mr.Sobti why u r still not clear..is it break or quit??
"I don't know" se kuch nahi hoga..give clear quit or not?
Your favourit game is Football but don't play it with us.

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
People's response to Sanaya's 200 people comment really shows the level of immaturity on this forum. Sometimes I forget that a huge chunk of the audience is a "bunch of" hormonal girls. 

What I wish someone would really clear up for me though is this. A few weeks ago Abhaas had a twitter outburst where he basically called out fans for only thinking about one person on the show. He wanted to know why Akshay and Deepali didnt deserve the same kind of response when they quit.. He was rude, he was cussing at fans tweeting him, and I personally thought he handled the situation pathetically. 

Yet you come on IF and people are making thread after thread about how Abhaas is right, hes not being rude, blah blah.

Sanaya's comments are basically the same idea...that the show is bigger than just one person. She said it in a more diplomatic way than Abhaas's tweets even if she didn't sugarcoat anything. 

Yet she is the bad cop here. She ruined Barun's image. She is rude and doesnt think about fans.

Give me a break. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FlawlessSanzRadiantSanz..Miss CherieCatz.RangRasiyaPhoenixRising

Kranu

IF-Rockerz

Kranu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Everyone in the forum is fighting for Khushi's character is being butchered, but actress itself is finding her character awesome nowadays. Fantastic it is slap to the fans who are voicing their opinions to PH not to do character assassination of Khushi. I do not understand if actress, PH do not see the episode being aired and not finding her character juvenile, OTT, crap while 1000's fans are saying the character has become beyond reparable.I am saying this on behalf of some of my frnds also who are not on IF.

Edited by KranUsa - 18 November 2012 at 6:27pm

anagrewalandekhearchanakBreeeezyscarletblossom

scarletblossom

IF-Rockerz

scarletblossom

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
i really miss payal nowadays. she use to give so much subtle scenes as compared to some overexcited ott actingSleepy she was one of the very few sensible character left in the show and if they will ease out arnav character as per news then no sensible character is left in the show apart from nani.Ermm
loved her scene with arnav and nk. wish these cv have given some importance to her roleAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andekhearchanak-Barun

Breeeezy

IF-Dazzler

Breeeezy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

i really miss payal nowadays. she use to give so much subtle scenes as compared to some overexcited ott actingSleepy she was one of the very few sensible character left in the show and if they will ease out arnav character as per news then no sensible character is left in the show apart from nani.Ermm
loved her scene with arnav and nk. wish these cv have given some importance to her roleAngry

Don't worry , we will have Khushi doing kaamedy and Anjali giggling over it and NK saying 'wow Khushiji , u are so perfect ' !!! LOL

mpk2011archanakscarletblossom-Barunriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top