Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 140

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
OH GOD .. save me .. Again khushi comedy started ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11payasapink.lotusnonasiaditee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

i have doubts regarding the emotional maturity of the CVs..
for someone who thinks a personal item number by a wife  for her husband.. (and what follows logically) are passable 8pm show material, what was today?

or is it just like the swami phase? is the SP team writing the screenplay right now? because this was the exact feeling i got when i saw those episodes.. the feeling that bitwa-bitiya are teens being roommates. now they are teens who got married..

very child- rated suhaagraat.. they talked under the blanket,  hugged each other and went to sleep. she woke up, brought chai for the family. he was reading the newspaper.. she cooked something terrible.. he ate it, in fact liked it. everyone played along.  she wanted to open presents. he wanted to spend personal time together. he found the clues, she deciphered the clues, he got mad, she touched him and he cooled down.. yeah. SP habit-wearers are indeed happy today.

but still, i liked it. because i had no expectations, i loved the closeness and togetherness. at last, arhi are happy together. if it took a brain transplant of the CT to do it, i'm not that upset.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyaditeeGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guturgutur

for someone who thinks a personal item number by a wife  for her husband.. (and what follows logically) are passable 8pm show material, what was today?

or is it just like the swami phase? is the SP team writing the screenplay right now? because this was the exact feeling i got when i saw those episodes.. the feeling that bitwa-bitiya are teens being roommates. now they are teens who got married..

very child- rated suhaagraat.. they talked under the blanket,  hugged each other and went to sleep. she woke up, brought chai for the family. he was reading the newspaper.. she cooked something terrible.. he ate it, in fact liked it. everyone played along.  she wanted to open presents. he wanted to spend personal time together. he found the clues, she deciphered the clues, he got mad, she touched him and he cooled down.. yeah. SP habit-wearers are indeed happy today.

but still, i liked it. because i had no expectations, i loved the closeness and togetherness. at last, arhi are happy together. if it took a brain transplant of the CT to do it, i'm not that upset.

I need a full separate post to rant.. Cry

I never dreaded anything but khushi comedy.. full first part i was biting my nail.. again silly comedy ? why could not they present it other way .. why they dont understand leave the comedy for mami buaji and NK .. they are not doing OTT.. but khushi making puri and halwa with O face its not done.. not again.. i am not enjoying..

for later parts .. ok I understood now the serial is going full phase to detective mode.. I didnot expect this full phase..

Yeah I also should not put hope on CVs again.. if this phase is being executed like this way .. Say bye bye to TRP.. again..

Arshi together is the best thing but still u need to execute it nicely..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payasapink.lotus

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by pisces25

HOW THE f**k ARE SOME PEOPLE IN ITA NOMINATED OVER SARUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Male: 1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi 2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka 4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala 5:Aamir Ali -FIR 6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta' 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

Goes to prove, Pisces, that despite phangurls and "intellectual" followers BS and SI are not hugely popular.
Looks alone is NOT important!Clap

I mean who could have "watched" the show the last 9 months???DeadDeadDead
Numerology, scriptures,astrology, and all that"cerebral analysis" notwithstanding, the show bordered on garbage.

We dont give enough credit to "TRP aunties" as some one derogatorily mentioned here on this Forum.Angry
They must have high IQs despite being "Aunties"Tongue
I mean who could have imagined that combination...Big smile

They dont give a rat's hiney about Fuze, Zee, 4Lions, Mr Hegde, Mishti, camera angles, shave adds up to 5 letters, bra burning etc.
If a story doesnt connect, the characters dont make sense they give them the boot

What a sane post. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payasapink.lotusmpk2011aditee

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by pisces25

HOW THE f**k ARE SOME PEOPLE IN ITA NOMINATED OVER SARUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Male: 1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi 2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka 4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala 5:Aamir Ali -FIR 6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta' 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

Goes to prove, Pisces, that despite phangurls and "intellectual" followers BS and SI are not hugely popular.
Looks alone is NOT important!Clap

I mean who could have "watched" the show the last 9 months???DeadDeadDead
Numerology, scriptures,astrology, and all that"cerebral analysis" notwithstanding, the show bordered on garbage.

We dont give enough credit to "TRP aunties" as some one derogatorily mentioned here on this Forum.Angry
They must have high IQs despite being "Aunties"Tongue
I mean who could have imagined that combination...Big smile

They dont give a rat's hiney about Fuze, Zee, 4Lions, Mr Hegde, Mishti, camera angles, shave adds up to 5 letters, bra burning etc.
If a story doesnt connect, the characters dont make sense they give them the boot

Hey Aditee, I beg to differ with you here. The list of actors / actresses in that list are not all from high trp shows. If nominations are based on trp alone, then many of these actors would not have been in the list, as some of these are not even in the top 20 and I sure one of the show never made it in the top 20. 

I am little confused to see this as some of these actors are not even well known or known as good actors. If it is based on talent than SaRun deserve to be on this list. If it based on online voting ( there was a voting for nominations ) then I guess IPK fans didn't work hard enough. I really  hope this list is not correct. 

You answered your own question actually...

If they have NOT been nominated then, the Channel, the Producers, the CVs the actors themselves didnt do enough to be on top of people's minds.

They should have taken a leaf out of this Forum's book and done what is necessary to become insanely popular

Write a 50 page daily analysis of the show with 1500 pictures and random videos, or take up a "higher cause" and go after it or plain and simple GUSHEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Unfortunately the  "less intelligent" phangurls and the so called "cerebral" ones seem to be doing everything to become popular but not the actors themselvesShockedShocked

On the internet its all about the "Likes" and BS and SI plainly did not perform well enough to beat the rest out of the game.
Thats the truth!

Again what a sane post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Is it me or am i the only one who found the entire FB a bit thanda? 

I mean the past one year and ASR's characterization and the way he is, is because of the past right?
And I feel it got over just like that. Well I'm not disappointed because I have no hopes from this show. 

Really what has changed in this show except for ASR. Will Khushi pls stop putting those 'O' expressions. It's starting to get to me. Her attitude was understood and makes sense if she's 18 but she's 23 for god's sake. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11payasaS.Stephympk2011aditee

Amy_M

Amy_M

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Guys you all need to just chill..if there was a camera in your room would you do anything? no right!

Give the cv's a break..when shyam and dadi scenes were going on everyone wanted shyam's truth to come out and now when it is coming out no one is happy..would you feel safe or happy knowing there is a psychopath in your house..no!

so just wait and see what happens ..the show is not only about arshi romance it is about their love and bond and this was evident when he ate the horrible halwa puri just cause she made it which to me was an amazing gesture of love and showed that the mighty ASR can do anything for his WIFE!

Just wait and see what the cv's planned for us and dont bash please!

Edited by amishka_m - 02 October 2012 at 3:00pm

tweetieRia447

kkksr

kkksr

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guturgutur

There was a camera in the bedroom! The show was pathetic the last 7 months and they are trying to get it back on track  and fix it the best way possible. So give them a chance. It is very important to expose Shyam in front of the family. The show is losing audience because the bad guy wins all the time.  The show cannot go on with no "relief". The wedding was not that enjoyable because all the MUs created in the past...The show need a clean start and I think the CVs are trying their best to fix it. Let's be patient a little longer and give them few more weeks...

jennadpink.lotus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top