Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 140

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001nonasiMcNinjaGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 106)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tej03

tej03

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

There r some actors who leave the show for  dignity. There r some other actress/ actors who can stoop  for the  name, fame n a tag of popular channel.  Who cares dignity , self esteem  when everything other than that you are getting ?

is it a big deal to hide behind the 200 + workers in the mahanta act which has become a part of acting since 1.8 years.

Why not when a chance to cling to new hero , a below the belt comment and to pose for the camera as good friend also on the offering.

Edited by tej03 - 17 November 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payasampk2011Miss Cherie

blackdice1001

Goldie

blackdice1001

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

Originally posted by blackdice1001

Originally posted by McNinja

The show has always had hidden meanings. Never thought it'd go this far.

Gumballl with 3 L's! Explain these hidden meanings to me. How far have they come? LOL

I gave up on the show. I just come to bash now. It's become a way of life. 

Same story here Mehak with a W! 
I've gone further than the bashing though. Now I laugh. Everything just seems too funny to me.
Do I sound insane? LOL
Same here. I just laugh at all the offscreen drama now. It should be made into a serial. The TRPs will be sky high.

Great idea Sonia. 
Iss Madness Ko Kya Naam Doon
Starring: Gul

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss Cherie

Breeeezy

IF-Dazzler

Breeeezy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmgsk

I was wondering how would the forum react if Barun called fans 'A bunch of people'!!!

Barun has already disrespected the fans by choosing to ignore them and instead of empathizing with the fans for the current situation, he said thinks like "why would i be upset, its a job"

And I have already bashed him because of this. I have no respect for someone who can mock their fans, that too in a time when the fans are in a state of panic, 

The real question is half the forum didnt find this to be wrong yet now that Sanaya speaks out against the people bashing, its the big ticket item. 

Isn't this frustration thread ??!! Why are ppl quoting / claryfying situations here?? This thread is meant to vent out the frustration not to get explainations !!

And for ur explaination 'Why would I be upset its a job' is not mocking fans , its a general statement !! I was referring to Sanaya's quote 'Bunch of people' which is ofcourse fans of the show many of who stuck with it thru thick and thins !! When fans were praising them and winning them awards thank the fans and when fans whine against them call them bunch of whatever !!

And the quote 'I have no respect for someone who can mock their fans, that too in a time when the fans are in a state of panic' applies now as well!! She was angry , she wanted to give a message I understand but what was the tone and usage of certain words !! I thought she is the best when it comes to PR in IPK team but sorry I am proved wrong !! She needs to control her anger and put across all her thoughts in a better way ... It was so unexpected of her !!

But I won't say I lost respect for her and all cause of this !! I love Barun to bits and a huge Barun / ASR fan but I have enough sense and logic not to disrespect someone cause I don't like that person or cause her so called fans disrespect my favorite  !!

I did not want to give any clarification on this but since u quote me I did not want you to misunderstand that I agreed with your thoughts !!

No matter what I love Barun Sobti and no matter what I respect Sanaya !!

payasaKranuMiss Cherie

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

blackdice1001

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

The show has always had hidden meanings. Never thought it'd go this far.

Gumballl with 3 L's! Explain these hidden meanings to me. How far have they come? LOL

I gave up on the show. I just come to bash now. It's become a way of life. 

Same story here Mehak with a W! 
I've gone further than the bashing though. Now I laugh. Everything just seems too funny to me.
Do I sound insane? LOL
Same here. I just laugh at all the offscreen drama now. It should be made into a serial. The TRPs will be sky high.

Great idea Sonia. 
Iss Madness Ko Kya Naam Doon
Starring: Gul

Clap
and her 3 rats.

LOL I laugh at how deep in denial people are.  I'm over bhaiya and his self centered self. He wants to go then go...spare us the "I don't know" crap and own up to your decision. 

Like Sonia's signature says, I'm ready to see Virof and see what he has in store for us. This guy is charming, well spoken, and has a sense of humor. I like his personality already...here's to hoping he doesn't disappoint. If he's coming.

Can't deny the fact 4 lions know how to put a cast together so I think Virof will click. 

Edited by McNinja - 16 November 2012 at 11:01pm

blackdice1001nonasiMiss Cherie

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Tired of seeing a bored, oily, non-acting lead on the screen. His heart isnt into it anymore and It shows. 

I welcome any change at this point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001Miss Cherie

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

McNinja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top