Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 140

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by pisces25

HOW THE f**k ARE SOME PEOPLE IN ITA NOMINATED OVER SARUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Male: 1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi 2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka 4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala 5:Aamir Ali -FIR 6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta' 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

Goes to prove, Pisces, that despite phangurls and "intellectual" followers BS and SI are not hugely popular.
Looks alone is NOT important!Clap

I mean who could have "watched" the show the last 9 months???DeadDeadDead
Numerology, scriptures,astrology, and all that"cerebral analysis" notwithstanding, the show bordered on garbage.

We dont give enough credit to "TRP aunties" as some one derogatorily mentioned here on this Forum.Angry
They must have high IQs despite being "Aunties"Tongue
I mean who could have imagined that combination...Big smile

They dont give a rat's hiney about Fuze, Zee, 4Lions, Mr Hegde, Mishti, camera angles, shave adds up to 5 letters, bra burning etc.
If a story doesnt connect, the characters dont make sense they give them the boot

Hey Aditee, I beg to differ with you here. The list of actors / actresses in that list are not all from high trp shows. If nominations are based on trp alone, then many of these actors would not have been in the list, as some of these are not even in the top 20 and I sure one of the show never made it in the top 20. 

I am little confused to see this as some of these actors are not even well known or known as good actors. If it is based on talent than SaRun deserve to be on this list. If it based on online voting ( there was a voting for nominations ) then I guess IPK fans didn't work hard enough. I really  hope this list is not correct. 

i Hope same  Fari ...How can   Barun and Sanaya   miss the List ...and  IPK is the most followed by youngsters and Online viewersOuch..

Does they even include Cell phone SMS's Shocked  

I don't know Lucky. There were multiple posts in the forum when this year's was  ITA first announced. I think people voted in the beginning, but later they just forgot about it. Confused No idea about SMS's either. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Frustration/Complaints Thread #3 See p65,131 (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Male: 1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi 2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka 4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala 5:Aamir Ali -FIR 6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female: 1:Rati Pandey-Hitler Didi 2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum 3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada 4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu 5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta' 6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

Goes to prove, Pisces, that despite phangurls and "intellectual" followers BS and SI are not hugely popular.

Numerology, scriptures,astrology, and all that"cerebral analysis" notwithstanding, the show bordered on garbage.

We dont give enough credit to "TRP aunties" as some one derogatorily mentioned here on this Forum.Angry

They dont give a rat's hiney about Fuze, Zee, 4Lions, Mr Hegde, Mishti, camera angles, shave adds up to 5 letters, bra burning etc.
If a story doesnt connect, the characters dont make sense they give them the boot

Hey Aditee, I beg to differ with you here. The list of actors / actresses in that list are not all from high trp shows. If nominations are based on trp alone, then many of these actors would not have been in the list, as some of these are not even in the top 20 and I sure one of the show never made it in the top 20. 

I am little confused to see this as some of these actors are not even well known or known as good actors. If it is based on talent than SaRun deserve to be on this list. If it based on online voting ( there was a voting for nominations ) then I guess IPK fans didn't work hard enough. I really  hope this list is not correct. 

i Hope same  Fari ...How can   Barun and Sanaya   miss the List ...and  IPK is the most followed by youngsters and Online viewersOuch..

I don't know Lucky. There were multiple posts in the forum when this year's was  ITA first announced. I think people voted in the beginning, but later they just forgot about it. Confused No idea about SMS's either. 

even i am Confused watching Male category ...Most of them not  famous and their serials Started recently Confused...and don't think some of them can't beat sarun  at online Voting ...Ouch..

i still feel this list is not confirmed ... 

Thank you for the Info Fari Hug

aditee

IF-Rockerz

aditee

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

You answered your own question actually...

If they have NOT been nominated then, the Channel, the Producers, the CVs the actors themselves didnt do enough to be on top of people's minds.

They should have taken a leaf out of this Forum's book and done what is necessary to become insanely popular

Write a 50 page daily analysis of the show with 1500 pictures and random videos, or take up a "higher cause" and go after it or plain and simple GUSHEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Unfortunately the  "less intelligent" phangurls and the so called "cerebral" ones seem to be doing everything to become popular but not the actors themselvesShockedShocked

On the internet its all about the "Likes" and BS and SI plainly did not perform well enough to beat the rest out of the game.
Thats the truth!

Edited by aditee - 02 October 2012 at 8:09am

Siri22

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

even i am Confused watching Male category ...Most of them not  famous and their serials Started recently Confused...and don't think some of them can't beat sarun  at online Voting ...Ouch..

i still feel this list is not confirmed ... 

Thank you for the Info Fari Hug

You're welcome.  Hug

vasiraju

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I am really pissed offf...this is not a justice

why are SaRun being ignored at awrds

payasa

Goldie

payasa

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Looks like weed Is eating up  everybody's brain cells at rm …

Shyam fitting the camera in his own room n recorded his own activities…!!! N did not even erased the footage..lol !!

He is giving tough competition to kkg 's detectivegiri during kidnapping days..!!Smile

though trp aunties may not be as intellectual as some, they dont require to learn from the rishta wahi, soach nayi tarika about asli zindagi, self respect, dignity of woman at the cost of other woman or men

vaatuhaara

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

I am really pissed offf...this is not a justice

why are SaRun being ignored at awrds

And why does Sanaya never get nominated as best actress. Angry

Edited by incandescent - 02 October 2012 at 12:15pm

Senorita Sanaya

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

Looks like weed Is eating up  everybody's brain cells at rm '

Shyam fitting the camera in his own room n recorded his own activities'!!! N did not even erased the footage..lol !!

He is giving tough competition to kkg 's detectivegiri during kidnapping days..!!Smile

though trp aunties may not be as intellectual as some, they dont require to learn from the rishta wahi, soach nayi tarika about asli zindagi, self respect, dignity of woman at the cost of other woman or men

teju... exactly...!

marketing a show through net is great... but, when the cvs behave as the care takers of all forum demands about the story, and forget what they were supposed to say, then this is bound to happen...

the downfall started with the "asli zindagi" which the forum cheered on...

the detectivegiri was done with no sensitivity and they simply lost track with the past...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top