Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonaholic

🤣 true . she has taken her role quite literally😆 thats why she can bear the total mockery and butcherness of her role in the name of ott so that 200 people can live their livelihood🥱
thnk you mr sobti for your so called unprofisionalism dont know about those 200 people but you are doing a great favour to lot of people like  me who are just bearing this crap for you. 😳

Yup she had taken it on herself to be the next UNO representative to Somalia!!
In her speech she would say,
Hum jaante hain hum samajhte hain ki employment is a big deal in 2day's world, that's why I took the mantel in my hand since everybody else were unproffessional brats !

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpk2011

Yup she had taken it on herself to be the next UNO representative to Somalia!!
In her speech she would say,
Hum jaante hain hum samajhte hain ki employment is a big deal in 2day's world, that's why I took the mantel in my hand since everybody else were unproffessional brats !

rofl. that speech is epic😆  but be careful the cv trolls can take this speech next for miss  mahano ki mahan khoosie for  her mrs india contest you never know🥱
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: xonlybarunx

Your english is so pathetic just like you!!there is a limit for hatred seriously.You call yourself sarun fan but don't miss a chance to bitch about him.you make me sick!

reportedEdited by _WASIM_ - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mr.Sobti why u r still not clear..is it break or quit??
"I don't know" se kuch nahi hoga..give clear quit or not?
Your favourit game is Football but don't play it with us.
McNinja thumbnail
People's response to Sanaya's 200 people comment really shows the level of immaturity on this forum. Sometimes I forget that a huge chunk of the audience is a "bunch of" hormonal girls. 

What I wish someone would really clear up for me though is this. A few weeks ago Abhaas had a twitter outburst where he basically called out fans for only thinking about one person on the show. He wanted to know why Akshay and Deepali didnt deserve the same kind of response when they quit.. He was rude, he was cussing at fans tweeting him, and I personally thought he handled the situation pathetically. 

Yet you come on IF and people are making thread after thread about how Abhaas is right, hes not being rude, blah blah.

Sanaya's comments are basically the same idea...that the show is bigger than just one person. She said it in a more diplomatic way than Abhaas's tweets even if she didn't sugarcoat anything. 

Yet she is the bad cop here. She ruined Barun's image. She is rude and doesnt think about fans.

Give me a break. 
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everyone in the forum is fighting for Khushi's character is being butchered, but actress itself is finding her character awesome nowadays. Fantastic it is slap to the fans who are voicing their opinions to PH not to do character assassination of Khushi. I do not understand if actress, PH do not see the episode being aired and not finding her character juvenile, OTT, crap while 1000's fans are saying the character has become beyond reparable.I am saying this on behalf of some of my frnds also who are not on IF.
Edited by KranUsa - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really miss payal nowadays. she use to give so much subtle scenes as compared to some overexcited ott acting🥱 she was one of the very few sensible character left in the show and if they will ease out arnav character as per news then no sensible character is left in the show apart from nani.🤔
loved her scene with arnav and nk. wish these cv have given some importance to her role😡
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonaholic

i really miss payal nowadays. she use to give so much subtle scenes as compared to some overexcited ott acting🥱 she was one of the very few sensible character left in the show and if they will ease out arnav character as per news then no sensible character is left in the show apart from nani.🤔
loved her scene with arnav and nk. wish these cv have given some importance to her role😡

Don't worry , we will have Khushi doing kaamedy and Anjali giggling over it and NK saying 'wow Khushiji , u are so perfect ' !!! 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this frustration thread is no longer frustration thread... 😆 good going guys 👍🏼 i feel relieved reading all the comments here 😳 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

this frustration thread is no longer frustration thread... 😆 good going guys 👍🏼 i feel relieved reading all the comments here 😳

hehe I know , the thread has turned into OTT kaamedy along with the show 😆