Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Skye. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What is up with this forum? Do people not realise that this is just a show! Everyone seems to be going at each other like wild animals! The insanity of this forum makes me cringe! I can't even go through the forum without passing through 20 topics of nonsense of this and that!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LM is leaving?😭 But why? He just came back not too long ago. How much more negative can this show get? after the intensity and charm is back he's now leaving everything behind? He should have said so in the beginning he's only here for 15 days! God I'm so scared of new directors I sometimes fell they don't know what the hell they're doing. Only LM knows the show and both ASR & KKG inside out. I can fell the charm of both characters back this week and now they might not be the same again.

God Save our show!
ArdhikaSiblings thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I feel like CRAP right now...

1. Khushi's humiliation for NO REASON! ASR'r angry  avatar back (probably). Can't see him hating/ punishing Khushi when she's done nothing!

2. Dadi leaving without knowing the truth of Shaym? Without apologizing to Gupta family and most importantly Khushi?? OMG!

3. Crappy RUMORS spreading everyday. Everyday someone comes with new breaking news. I.e. Barun leaving, show ending...etc etc.

4. Last and MOST IMPORTANT, LM LEAVING!?  What the!!!  How can the PH let him go like that? They brought him back only for few episodes??? For this remarriage only??? After suffering bad tracks for a LONG time, we've finally got to see some good episodes and Arshi romance. And we want this good time to go on!! We don't wanna go back to crappy tracks/episodes anymore!!!
Why let LM leave??? WHY can't he stay till the end of the show????????? Can PH answer please???

Edited by LaalGulaab - 11 years ago
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What LM leaving again?  He must be leaving because of creative differences.  He probably does not want to direct a negative show humiliating Khushi all the time. I am done with this show after LM leaves. This PH has proven time and again they are complete amateurs!

Or it is possible the show is ending October 1st week. There are few shows ending on first week of Oct. This show also may be on that list and LM came to direct the last  few episodes. In that case hopefully we will see a happy wedding and a happy ending.

Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread! :)

Lalit Mohan is leaving???!!?!??!?? what?!??!? NO!!!!!!!! He just came and now he is leaving! Seriously! Does the PH even care about the show? 

Watching the show is getting on my nerves. We see Khushi getting humiliated constantly, with her innocence NEVER coming out. Arnav uses her as his toy and then trashes her. What does this show's writers think about women?

This is just ridiculous now.
ArdhikaSiblings thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I have reached a decision now.
The day LM leaves, I'm done with this show.
Not anymore. We can clearly see that 4Lions is playing around with this show.
If they really cared about the show, they'd never let LM leave.
So after LM is gone, I have no reason to keep watching the show's slow death (or maybe fast).

Leaving the show after LM leaves. Good luck 4Lions.

aditee thumbnail
LM must have been super"frustrated" .
When he learnt that his unbelievable creativity in crafting the "consummation" went unnoticed?🤣

Since the Forum was up in arms whether they WONLY KISSED or did the real deal happen😆😆
No one was willing to admit the real deal happened because a real deal would mean it ruins our fantasies of a steamiER Suhaag Raat
LM ki saari mehnat gayi North Pole... on top of it they had to spend for laundering that white sheet

Ab to banda bhi gaya, aur koi suhaag raat bhi nahi milega.
Dharwad (sorry Haar-vaard) will be wearing his Shiv Mohan Band purpil shimmering sherwani and moping by the pool.

Daftar gaya bhaad mein
Binness gayi tel lene
Poor Haar-vaard, he only gets a glimpse of s-- and the Director takes sanyaas🤣

I personally think Barun's grimy unshaven sweaty oily appearance🤢🤢🤢 drove LM to doosri naukri

Sanaya must be🥳 thanks to the "hate-love Deee-hate-married yet unmarried-had s-- but did not- almost wanted to have se- again-hate-love-love Dee- love myself-hate kusi" track

No more hugging this dirt ball...

Hamare hero ne to interview bhi de daala "I am not leaving"👏👏👏
Ab kisi ko to chhodna padega...

Edited by aditee - 11 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just read that LM is leaving on this very thread could someone tell me what this source is because if just came back right then why is he leaving? Could somebody shed some light on this
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tried of reading rumors of BS leaving!
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

I just read that LM is leaving on this very thread could someone tell me what this source is because if just came back right then why is he leaving? Could somebody shed some light on this

I saw it on his own FB page, apparently he's got a new show to direct.

Lalit Mohan: "11 days continuously shooting IPK. songs, consummation, drama and one of my brilliant work with barun (flashback n scream), sanaya's emotions. 3 more days to go then a new show. thank you all...cut it."