Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

praj.shrish

praj.shrish

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hi frnds,
  nowdays, after every show; I am forced to say that this is the bestest episode I have ever seen...in every way...writing, editing, direction and ofcrs acting...ClapClap
                               Today' episode was not an exception for it. This was awesome in every way too...n surely left us at the cliff by uncomplete sentence of Arnav...GOD !!! now bang heads till tomorrow...D'ohD'oh
                  But did u notice one thing today?????? when Arnav got an accident , first opened his eyes and called out "MAA" with heart sinking pain...Cry
                      14 years ago,on the day when his mother died ; his last words were  "MAA"  only  and  on that day... ARNAV died with his mother...and left behind was only angry,ruthless  ASR who had forgotten how to smile, how to laugh...how to live...
             and now with this  incidence, I guess the history repeated. As he called out "MAA" and shut his eyes again, the ARNAV whom Khushi had given new life , tought to laugh, to love and to live with happiness died again...and now left behind is the same old angry, ruthless ASR...

And I feel ASR was trying  to tell Khushi  the same.  What I guess is ;tomorrow he will tell her that there is no ARNAV left anymore. He is only ASR now. and ask her if still she is ready to marry him... I feel so...

What u say????????

Edited by praj.shrish - 27 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

malinimcebelchatritsbindusfangree86rsshreepringle6ipkfrncsarunarshifanmadhumibijiliixrayRemovedRaadhiyaaalazylad8-FauZipinkssHorizonmints23arshi_karishMrDarcyfanGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARNAV DIED WITH THAT ACCIDENT" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhumi

madhumi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
literally i too feel so praja...ohhno..for d 1st time m more bent towrds poor khushi then him..though i knw he's in a bigger turmoil hen her...he got to choose betwn her n his mothr..n i guess this is best possible solution he cud come out wt...rathr than solution its more like a task fr him...ohh...Cry
but KKg...god damn..hw much more tht petite soul gonna suffr..wanna grab her into a tighter hug to soothe tht poor lad...love u khushi...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ASHWINI205Arshi143praj.shrish

praj.shrish

praj.shrish

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
If it becomes true...M so gonna miss my ARNAV...Initially i was in love with ASR bt  since when ARNAV came to existence, I  realley forgot ASR...I just want ASR to be ARNAV with Khushi ...den even if he is ASR for others...I don't care DAMMIT!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishMrDarcyfan

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
ithink u r ryt!!! dis myt happen but NNNOOO please i dnt want dis 2 happen i dnt want ASR 2 b back nd i dnt want Arnav to leave no please!!!!Cry

Arshi143praj.shrish

Rrttpp

Rrttpp

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Or this time it could be ASR who died, the angry bitter one, leaving behind ARnav for Khushi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhumpraj.shrishcraziefan

praj.shrish

praj.shrish

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rrttpp

Or this time it could be ASR who died, the angry bitter one, leaving behind ARnav for Khushi!

I too would like to be optimist ...Cry

But ASR already died when Khushi was almost dead during kidnapping track...The new returned man was ARNAV...still he was learning to love,trust, smile but he was not ASR... definitely...
    GOD!!!!!!!!Shocked

Edited by praj.shrish - 28 September 2012 at 1:05am

arhumshai77

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
omg i had a heartattack reading your title!!!my mind reached the worst possibility of asr's ghost was the one in mandap yesterdayLOL..any ways your take is quite possible..

praj.shrishMrDarcyfan

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Maybe ASR died and Arnav...the old Arnav is back!!!!!!!!

shai77praj.shrish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top