Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

OMG..........i hate ekta 4 thisAngry.........can sumone post a pic of him

well no KTH 4 me anymoreAngry, i'm really gonna cry nowCryCry

Kashish wouldn't look nice with him and tht's 4 sureAngry

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
creative unit themselve will watch da new sujal as da viewers would'nt accept thz change
latika Senior Member
latika
latika

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged
this new guy can never fit in this wonderful role on the top of it he saya he has not even seen one single episode of kth he is fooling us around
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Ekta's ultimatum to Sujal
   By: Upala KBR
   May 7, 2005

'IN'TENSE: Gurpreet Singh 'OUT'PACED: Rajiv Khandelwal
After working in Ekta Kapoor's Kahiin To Hoga for more than a year as Sujal Garewal, Rajiv Khandelwal is finally going be replaced by newcomer Gurpreet Singh.

Says Shivangi Singh Chauhan, the creative head for the show, "Gurpreet was picked up from a general audition. Actually, we discovered him when we were looking for someone to play Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai on Sony."

Ekta Kapoor
According to sources in Balaji Telefilms, Kapoor has told them that Gurpreet "bears an uncanny resemblance to Rajiv and has the same intensity and brooding rawness of personality."

If all goes well, Gurpreet will start playing Sujal from May 25, thus ending an era of much squabbling and griping off-screen drama between Balaji's Ekta Kapoor and Rajiv Khandelwal.

What's Rajiv's problem? Says the source, "Right from day one, Rajiv made things difficult for everybody.

He wanted to change the script all the time and questioned each and every scene — why would one do this, why should Sujal slap Kashish, why should he ask his mother Veena to leave his father, etc?"

According to Khandelwal, these were not logical things. "We have 25 creative people on the show and everybody knows their job.

Twelve creative heads walked out during Sujal's tenure. Even his co-stars didn't want to work with him. Everybody found him illogical. What was worse was that he kept cancelling shoots or holding them up for hours on end. That is unprofessional."

The source adds that Khandelwal had once told Ekta Kapoor, "If you stuff my face with money, I will keep quiet". He says, "It wasn't that Rajiv was greedy, just that he wanted to be compensated for what he felt he was missing out on.

The money would balance out his dissatisfaction with the script. We have made Rajiv Khandelwal into Sujal and we are making the show."

"It's not that Rajiv is a money-minded person, he just wants to be the creative person on the show."

The only comment Ekta Kapoor is makes is, "The problem was that Rajiv wanted to be not just the actor, but also the writer of the show."

"I finally told Rajiv that either I will leave the show or he will," says Ekta. It is extremely demeaning for me as a creative person to put up with an attitude from an artiste who complains every day, 'These are horrible scenes', or tells us 'you guys are such dimwits'.

I can't work with such a person any more. I told him the channel will take a call on whom they want but I can't continue like this. Even the writer of Kahiin To Hoga (Anil Nagpal) is very upset with Rajiv."

this is the another article i found in mid-day.I dont know it is already posted or not.if posted then i am so sorry

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged

yeaa wateva his name is n who eva he is he juss cant suit sujal

dere'z no match 4 our sujal

but y don ekta understandx disss Angry

n rajeev u to plzz don leave kahin to hoga plzzzzzz 4 ur millions n billions ov fanx plzz don leaveeee Embarrassed

CryCryCryplzzzzz

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

nahiiiiiii plz sujal don leaveeeeeeeeeee  CryCry

yaar v want our rajeev bak koi singh wingh naiiiiiiii AngryAngry

yaaarrrrrrr plz koi kuch ker sakta hai tu kerooo plzzzzz rajeev don leaveeee

n yeahh sujalfan can u gimme da details k is it final?nahiii yaar plz temme can ya do sumfing abt it?Confused

Go to top