NEW OS- See From My Eyes

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

heyy guyss..presenting u my very first official OS..actually got the idea a couple of days back..hope you all like it...n do comment if u do😳😃

The bungalow was decorated with lights and flowers alternately. The trees adored with lights adding to the beauty of the bungalow. A large group of people made their way in the building amidst chatters and laughter. The hall was decorated with white and red curtains with bouquets of pink flowers and lit candles enhancing the beauty. everyone who saw the hall admired the sight and could not help but feel like they've entered hallway to Heaven.

While, everyone was happy and busy in their talks, a pair of eyes seemed lost, searching for someone. His eyes scanned the windows lined along the vast corridors of the upper floors, the enormous staircase, the crowd of people standing in small groups, but still no sign of her. His face dropped as realised that perhaps, she was still upset with him. He recalled the last conversation he had with her.

"Arohi, what are you talking about?" he said in exasperation, tired from attending the meeting all day.

"Arjun, don't you think you've been avoiding me a lot lately?" she complained to him.

"For Heaven's sake, I've been busy in the meetings all week. You know na, how difficult and tiring this couple of weeks has been for me?"

"And that Natasha.." she trailed off, not sure what he would make out of her statement.

His tired mind registered the tone of jealousy in her voice and his eyes tried lit up.

"Yeah, you know she's brilliant. I don't know what I would have done if she wouldn't be there to help. She's so sweet no?" his mind working up a new mischief.

"Of course, now you would find her sweet" she said emphasising 'her'. "You know Arjun I sometimes think that do you really love me? Why did you choose me above Natasha? Look at her, she's beautiful, fairer than me, has a good height and a personality that can charm anybody. You could have any rich, supermodel type of girl as your fianc. Then why me?"

"your right, Natasha is quite good-looking. Look at her perfect eyes, her perfect face, her perfect-"

"So go marry her." She interjected, seething with anger.

"Acha baba sorry na. why are you getting angry? I love you and only you. " he said, realising his teasing going a bit far.

"ok, I'm feeling very tired. Tomorrow we have to go for shopping for sangeet, so I need to get a sound sleep. good night." Saying this, she cut the call.

He knew she was still upset with the teasing, so he tried to cheer her up by showing his love to her. He called her up every few hours, sent her flowers and visited her almost every day. He knew she was not fully convinced but it wasn't her fault. He was avoiding her due to work and spending so much time with his friend and ex, Natasha, and this was the reason for her insecurity. It was a known fact that before Arohi came to his life, him and Natasha were a couple. Everyone expected them to get married as their families were best of the friends. So naturally, when Arohi came in his life and he broke up with Natasha, his family wasn't happy, particularly his mom. She made Arohi feel uncomfortable by comparing her to Natasha, but slowly Arohi made her place in her heart and his mom fully accepted her as her daughter, only recently. How happy she was that day!

"Arjun! Where are you lost?" salil asked, waving his hand in front of Arjun's eyes.

"Nothing. Its just that I still didn't see her", Arjun sighed.

"Oh come on. Its your Sangeet Arjun, cheer up. I just saw her, she seems happy, don't worry." He said, reassuring his friend.

Arjun pasted a smile on his face. He desperately wanted his old carefree Arohi back. What would he not give to somehow convince her of the depth of his love, he sighed.

"No Arjun, you have to do it and we're not hearing a 'no' for an answer", said a middle aged lady.

"I cant sing. I don't know how to sing", he tried for a millionth time to make them understand.

The sangeet function of his marriage with Arohi was going on. The ladies were making everyone sing and they'd decided to start with him. He was not interested as his eyes searched for one face he needed to see at this moment.

"Arjun you have to sing it. If not for us, then sing for Arohi." His mother told him, sweetly, knowing now he couldn't refuse.

Arjun sighed because now he couldn't say no. he was about to say something, but that something got forgotten as his eyes fell on the most beautiful girl in the world. She was wearing a white lehenga, which complimented well with her features. the light make-up she wore made her look all the more innocent and angelic. The way her golden-white bangles moved in her hand, or the long jhumkas that moved to-and-fro, touching her long neck, or the benda that adored her forehead glittered as she moved towards him made him feel the most luckiest man on the earth.

He smiled at the thought that she was thinking she is lucky to have him, while it is the other way as she stood right in front of him with people surrounding her.

"For the one person, I love the most…Arohi"

"Raat Kali Ek Khwab Mein Aayi

Aur Gale Ka Haar Hui

Subah Ko Jab Hum Neend Se Jaage

Aankh Tumhise Chaar Hui"

He sang the words looking directly at her. She broke their eye contact and moved from front of him to a side. He gave a note to a small child passing and pointed towards Arohi, saying to give it to her. She glanced at the note and looked in his direction. Just then a group of ladies joined her and she laughed at something they said to her, his note crumpled in her hand.

"Chahe Kaho Ise Meri Mohabbat

Chahe Hasi Mein Uda Do

Ye Kya Hua Mujhe Mujhko Khabar Nahin

Ho Sake Tum Hi Bata Do

Tumne Kadam Jo Rakha Zameen Par

Seene Mein Kyun Jhankar Hui

Raat Kali Ek…"

His eyes constantly focussed on her face, smiling at how beautiful she was, how his heart wanted to keep looking at her. 

"Aankhon Mein Kajal Aur Latton Mein

Kali Ghata Ka Basera
Sawali Surat Mohni Murat

Saawan Rut Ka Savera

Jab Se Yeh Mukhda Dil Mein Khila Hai

Duniya Meri Gulzar Hui

Raat Kali Ek…"

Natasha came to sit next to him and whispered something in his ear. Arohi standing quite a distance away from him, noticed this and stiffened. Arjun, who was watching Arohi noticed her stiffen and smiled.

"Yoon To Haseenon Ke Mahajabeenon Ke

Hote Hai Roz Nazare

Par Unhe Dekhke Dekha Hai Jab Tumhe

Tum Lage Aur Bhi Pyaare"

Suddenly, he was made to stand up and pushed to the dance floor by Salil, and Arohi being pushed by Salil's wife and her sister, Purvi into his arms. They started moving to the tune as he kept his hand on her delicate waste and felt her shy under his touch.

"Bahon Mein Le Loon Aisi Tamanna

Ek Nahin Kai Baar Hui

Raat Kali Ek…"

The other couples had also joined them. He made her look in his eyes and saw tears welling in those beautiful eyes. His heart pinched seeing the tears. Suddenly she stepped apart from his touch and walked away from the dance floor. No one noticed this as Arohi ran out to the garden. Arjun knew where she was going and followed her.

He found her sobbing and put a hand on her shoulders. Feeling his touch, she turned around and hugged him.

"I'm so..so..sorry.  I'm sorry I ever doubted your lo..love. but what do I..i do? You're so..so perfect an..and the ladies th..that surround you..so per..perfect. I keep thinking what would happen to me, if yo..you were to le..leave  me? I love you so mu..much, I wont be able to  bear you..your loss after everybody left..left me, my mom, da..dad. all I have is Purvi di, an..and you." She sobbed in his arms as his arms ran along her hair, consoling her.

"I know. Sshh." He made her look in his eyes. She'd stopped crying now.

"you know, you've got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen", he said as he stroked her left eyelid. "They are perfectly almond shaped, you know? They show me whatever is going on your heart, your pain, your sorrow, your happiness, your love for me. I can see my whole world, my future in them." He smiled, looking her right in the eyes.

"your beautiful. see from my eyes and you'll know you're the most beautiful girl in this world. your honesty, your nature, your soft heart, your everything attracts me to you. You're the one person I love and will always love. I'm really really lucky to have you in my life and not the other way around."

"I love you ", was all she could manage to say, looking at him and feeling extremely happy with her luck.

He kissed her forehead softly. He grazed his lips on her closed eyelids and felt her shudder under his touch. He pecked lightly on the tip of her long pointed nose. She opened her eyes and looked at him staring at her. He knew she was ready. It was written in her eyes. He closed the already small distance between them and captured her lips in a pure soulful kiss. It was gentle, promising eternal love and promise of being there forever. It went on for a few seconds, but seemed like a century to them. Not wanting to let go, they reluctantly withdrew to take in necessary air. They smiled, feeling content, and Arjun took her in his arms.

Arohi ran her fingers across the photo-frame lovingly. She smiled as she saw the photo of their sangeet function, the night they kissed for the first time. They'd been in that hug when her Salil jiju came and clicked their photograph. They had got united two days later in a beautiful.

"Mom, look what they're doing in the kitchen", came an angry voice. She looked down to see a 8-year-old boy, Aryan, who went on to play his favourite video game. So like Arjun, she thought.

She went to the kitchen, where she saw her husband and her 6-year-old daughter, Ileana. The kitchen was a mess, it seemed like they were experimenting on a dish. She smiled.

"Mumma look what we cooking. Daddy says it'll taste yummy." Said an excited Ileana.

Arjun wiped his hand with a towel, leaving Ileana staring excitedly at the oven. He came over to her and put his hand in her slim waist.

"Happy anniversary Arohi", he smiled.

"You too. So you want me to eat a burnt cake on our anniversary?" she asked in mock disbelief.

"It wont burn", he assured her and pecked on her cheek.

It'd been 10 years since they married. Ten, beautiful, glorious, happily married years. She smiled. She'd got everything she ever wanted. She'd got her perfect man and when she remembered what he said her years ago, 'See from my eyes'. She did see everything from his eyes and life turned out to be beautiful.

hope u like it..do tell😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww.w... sooo sweeet :') :')

You rock yarrr!! You must definitely write more often!!
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Pari drlng its beautiful. Typical arjuhi..so much in love. I love it yaar.
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey this is sweet :)))

arjun relieving arohi of all her fears was super 👍🏼

congrats on ur first one! 
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congraats on ur first one! Really loved it ;) keep writing more sissy :P
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A lovely os Pari:)

I loved Arjun's "see from my eyes" wali baat:):)

Congrats on your first os:):)

Would love to read more from you:):) 
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a truly fantastic OS.

Hope to see more of your work.
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is sweet romantic os.
Congrats on your first os:👏