Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
The much awaited dance camp individual promo videos are finally out. part from that there is one more video which has glimpse of performance along with that Rey singing Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua Swayum-Sharon are standing there along with rest. Later Sharon gives back something to Swayum runs from This is extended version of new promo that went out two days back.

PS:Nil-Simi and Amar-Rinni are dancing togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The individual promos are in this order-Rey, Vicky, Swayum, Simi, Sharon, Nilesh, Neha, Amar, Bharat. Rini's solo promo has not been uploaded yet. The last one is a combined promo of Louians along with others.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutarbmystery93Swaron4eva_Sabzshantanu.swayamLoveShantannuswaron19dews100_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalSnoweyPreciousHeart-PixieDust-patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar+Dance Camp Individual Promo Videos" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

metoyou

IF-Dazzler

metoyou

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
TFS! it looks quite promising, hopefully everyone will do justice and we will get to see some amazing performances. I love Swayam's music piece, Dhoom Again SmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shantanu.swayam

swaron19

Goldie

swaron19

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thank you so much shruti.. for sharing it..Big smile

All the promos are damn great.. dance dance and more of dance...I'm loving it...Heart  amar rinni dancing together great...Star and the individual promos are also awesome...Star these are the true dancers... really amazing...I'm so happy seeing them dancing...Dancing that too solo...

And swayam/ shantanu..I just love your dancing man.. you are a rockstar... Love you and specially your dance...Star Star

Please find rinni's solo also..I wish she dances cause the news was there that she had injured her knee... but still wish to see her solo also...Big smile

Once again thank you so much for uploading them...Smile

-Shruti..

Edited by swaron19 - 27 September 2012 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rbmystery93shantanu.swayam

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Smile

I am so happy to see them all dancing. Yay dance is back with a bang Dancing
Shantanu..What can i say awesome dance wow..just from the promo i can say what a treat its going to be see you perform. 
Love everyone's dance Embarrassed

Looking forward to it. Now only if i could skip the drama part. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shantanu.swayam

shantanu.swayam

shantanu.swayam

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!

I just cannot wait for Shantanu's performance!!
This boy has some talent!!

He'll definitely kill me some day!Day Dreaming

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

atleast sharon and swayam and color coordinatedLOL

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
TFS...Hug