The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 34

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Nice update! Continue soon :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

Nice update! Continue soon :)

Thank you! 

And yep, definitely :)

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Thanks for the awesome response!

Here's part 3, and I hope you guys like it! Pleeease review or hit the 'like' button. Cheers!
-Raina
---------------------------------------------------------

GibberishNonsense

Chapter 3 - The conversation

11th January

I cannot believe the guts of that guy. Keshav Desai, I mean. Juhi was right, by the way, he hasn't told anyone about our, ahem, interaction, yet. However, knowing him he'll soon crack and boast loudly to anyone who'll pay attention to him. I guess I should explain, because having my thoughts jumbled up in my head as well as in this journal aren't going to help anyone!

So, as soon as I entered Royal this morning after having writing the paranoid journal entry, I made it my mission to corner him when he was alone, so that no one would suspect anything. I did and this was how our conversation flowed.

Me: KD, I have to talk to you, so you better listen.

KD: Bolo. What is it that I can enlighten you with?

At this point I was already frustrated. See? See why I can't stand the sight of him, let alone talk to him for more than 2 sentences?

Me: No, there isn't anything you can enlighten me with. I'm just here, to make sure that you keep your abysmally large mouth SHUT about whatever happened the other night.

Yes, that's how I talk when I'm with him. It sounds so cool and collected right? As cool as ice! Not cucumber because I don't like them. So, ice right? I wish I was like that every single minute of the day too! Gah! Curse my luck! So, to that coolness, all he replied with was a 'HUH!?' 

THE NERVE of that guy! I swear, if he wasn't so brilliant in studies, he'd have gone into acting school. He was THAT good. His expressions could have fooled anyone, had they not known what had happened between us. Not that anyone did though. But hypothetically; because they certainly didn't fool me! But of course, I'm the one he kissed, so yeah.

'KD, please stop pretending. We aren't in drama school. We're in reality. So, just keep your trap SHUT. Got it?'

'I honestly have NO idea what you're talking about. Can YOU enlighten me then?'

WAS he kidding me? I mean, I'd have believed him too, had I not seen the ghost of his trademark smirk gracing his features. Nuh-uh. He was trying to get me to say it out loud. In front of him. As if remembering wasn't bad enough already, he wanted me to admit to everything? NO WAY.

'Don't pretend Stoneface. You know, that...ahem, escapade between us?'

'Ohhh! You mean that night of the Freedom Party? When despite my numerous attempts to get away from you, you kept throwing yourself at me? And then KISSED me? That escapade?'

I really wanted to punch the living daylights out of him at that point but then I controlled myself thinking that it could make matters worse for me. See? THAT is how my make my decisions. WHAT the hell was WRONG with me that night? ARGH! And I'm a hundred and twenty percent positive that I did NOT throw myself at him. That is NOT what happened; not that I remembered, but I hate this guy! I call him 'Stoneface'. Does that not make it explicitly clear enough that I wanted nothing to do with him? Oh but he's Keshav Desai. The biggest jerk on the planet; and therefore, his comments didn't surprise me. At all.

'KD, I really don't care what your 'views' are on the incident, and obviously, you aren't supposed to say anything about it, so I really don't know where whatever you think comes into play.' That should have shut him up, but he didn't. ARGH, he is SO annoying.

'Yeah? And If I DO shut up? What're you going to give me in return? I mean, I need to have something to shut me up right?'

Of course. It was about money. It always was. I quickly shoved a few bills in his hand but he returned the favour just as quickly. When I looked up at him, his eyes only showed hurt, but only for a few seconds. His trademark smirk was back in its place.

'Not everything in this world can be bought off money Chicklet. I really don't want money for this.'

I was stunned; and that was an understatement. The Keshav Desai that I knew never said no to money. Ever.

'Gah! Then what do you want? Come on, tell me. I'll do whatever it takes.'And dammit! As soon as I uttered those few words, I knew I'd dug my own grave.

'You'll do whatever it takes huh? Okay then, I'd love for there to be a repeat performance of the 'incident' as you call it.'

So, if I was stunned before, and THAT was an understatement, it was not in comparison to what I felt right when he said what he did. I'm not even kidding. He said those exact words. I remember them so clearly because it was a matter that was of extreme seriousness but apparently, Mr. Desai didn't think so. 

And therefore, I very unattractively squeaked out an 'Excuse Me?', to which he only replied, 'Chicklet, if you want me to excuse you, then you have to excuse me too, because the whole school would know by tomorrow of what has happened. Think about it and tell me'. And with that, he walked off leaving me standing there, staring at his retreating back. 

Have I mentioned how much I hate this guy? Well, double that amount, because as I'm writing this down, the anger within me is bubbling so much that I'm going to explode. HONESTLY. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. But that's not the point. The point is that he wants me to kiss him again. And I really don't think I'm going to let my lips anywhere near his. You know, again.

I mean, come on. What does he think? That I'm some sort of a cheap and a lowly girl with absolutely no morals or principles just because my sister's a pop-star? Isn't he just...ARGH! I mean, just because Juhi said that kissing was okay and did not amount to me having cheated on Karan, it doesn't make everything okay. Firstly, because it was Juhi I was talking about, and secondly, I'm smarter than that. You know, besides that moment of absolutely insanity when I kissed Keshav Desai.

That guy KNOWS that the only reason I'd allow the absolute blasphemy to happen is because I still want Karan to be my boyfriend. I mean, no matter how upset I'm with him for going on the boys' night out and not giving me enough attention, we've been together for almost a year; and that's something! I have NO idea why on God's beautiful and amazing Earth would HE want to kiss ME! Eerrr, again, that is.  I mean, just like I have a gutsy nickname for him, he's got one for me; which just goes to show his hatred towards me. I swear there is something seriously wrong. I mean, cheating on Karan when I'm drunk is one thing and completely different when I'm sober. It's going to make me a two timing witch with a B, which I'm not. Obviously.

That's it. He's going to take what he asked from me back and tell me something else, because there is NO way I'm letting him kiss me again. NO WAY.

Oh well, more later.

-Kiya Gujral, the almost two-timing witch with a B. 

--------------------------------

...to be continued. 

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 14 October 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshaTBPfanforeverTami_zzinia2411Yoshita0411deepa101VampgirlAnikz003mika17ABCDesiGirl93Aishu_KishaItsMe_AmmuCrazy4AshVik..-Ayesshhaa-..RKDramebaazSharif.Badmaash

TBPfanforever

Groupbie

TBPfanforever

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
nice update!!!...i so wanna know wat she will do next!!Big smile

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TBPfanforever

nice update!!!...i so wanna know wat she will do next!!Big smile

Thank you! I know! Wait and watttch! LOL

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
loved it can't wait to know what will happen next!!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

loved it can't wait to know what will happen next!!

Thank you! Embarrassed

Yoshita0411

Yoshita0411

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Woah Raina! 
Can I say that I'm absolutely in love with this Gibberish Nonsense of yours?! LOL
Gosh, this is SO good! Embarrassed
*KiSha kissing!* Day Dreaming
Jaldi se update karo & PM me, okay? Big smile
& yes, one more thing, you write damn good. Clap
Will be waiting for your next update. Blushing
Tada! Smile

-Yoshita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.