The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
OMG !!! That was sooo awesome ending...damn i cried lolaaa WHY IS IT ENDING?!!! Thank god u started another one with 'KISS' lolaaa u knw that KD's question was for me...' You like my kisses don't you? buahha!!! <3  My fav part was this ...

He walked over, tried to peek in, grinned when I wouldn't show him anything, dabbed at my forehead so that the crease would disappear and then kissed me on the temple and walked to the kitchen to make himself a cup of hot chocolate.

awww i want this guy <3 & i sooo LOVE UR WRITING <3 Raina i can't describe ..how i feel after reading this part. I just wanna say.. i so loved it!!! :D

ps - I miss her ranting haha <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 33)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG !!! That was sooo awesome ending...damn i cried lolaaa WHY IS IT ENDING?!!! Thank god u started another one with 'KISS' lolaaa u knw that KD's question was for me...' You like my kisses don't you? buahha!!! <3  My fav part was this ...

He walked over, tried to peek in, grinned when I wouldn't show him anything, dabbed at my forehead so that the crease would disappear and then kissed me on the temple and walked to the kitchen to make himself a cup of hot chocolate.

awww i want this guy <3 & i sooo LOVE UR WRITING <3 Raina i can't describe ..how i feel after reading this part. I just wanna say.. i so loved it!!! :D

ps - I miss her ranting haha <3

Awww, thanks Piyu! Embarrassed

Who WOULDN'T want this guy!? LOL I don't want it to end either! Confused I'm gonna miss this SS LOAAADS! Smile

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I feel like i should post a comment or something so I'm just gonna say it here. Mostly cuz I'm too lazy ot postROFL

Ch.4: I love how she keeps talking to JuhiROFL I mean, Juhi's supposedly loves to gossip and Kiya doesn't want anyone to know. Funny how that works outLOL Man I hope she dumps Karan. No offense. He seems like a nice guy but...KD-Kiya <3

Ch. 5: Oh snap. She didStern Smile She should really re-read what she's writing cuz it's clear Karan doesn't deserve her *shakes head* What a confused soul. Hopefully she realises soon that KD's the one for her and breaks up with Karan before he finds out and dumps her. Though I kind of think Karan's cheating on her maybeErmm

Ch. 6: I don't even know what to say about KD's antics in chemistry. Poor Kiya's going crazy. I dunno if I should feel bad for her or happy cuz KD seems to like her (yay!) and she does too (double yay!) but she feels like a cheater (which she is) and that sucks =( Kiyaaa! It's a sign! Dump Karan and go with KD!

Ch.7: I WAS RIGHT! HE DID CHEAT ON HER! WOOT! I mean KaranAngry Not important. What's important is, they broke up. Except she didn't dump him =/ But at least he admit he was with her cuz of her name and whatnot and apologized. I guess I can forgive him...maybe. Aww KD <3 He's so concerned. And he does care about her. I have a stupid smile on my face nowLOL

Ch.8: I never watched Kung Fu PandaErmm Apparently I don't like 3D animation stuffLOL Not important. Oh snap. Here she is worrying about how to face KD now because obviously their relationship has changed a bit and when she finally gets some courage, he walks past her? So not cool =/ I must say, I love the Hogwarts reference. Hands down best part in the whole SS. KiddingLOL But HP <3

Wait. Hold up. He walks past her, pisses her off and thinks she's mad because of Karan?Stern Smile And man bechara KD, Kiya just explodedLOL Wait i'm confused. She gave him her journal. But she's writing in it. Duh! It's to be attached to the journal later! Clearly I didn't read that part properly. Good thing I scrolled up. But man I wonder what KD's gonna think when he reads it

Ch.9: I kind of guessed she got used to writing out her feelings and that's why there was that attached versionLOL StrookLOL Kiya's awesomeLOL She's a bit paagal but me likey her =) Poor Kiya's freaking out and is already making plans to visit the Dalai Lama. Man is she obsessed with inner peace or whatLOL I can tell me and her would get along just fineLOL

Oh. My. God. So she already told him how she felt before she even realised it. Or she did but hadn't known it and it all came out when she was drunk and just had to figure it all out for herself after. Well I'll beStern Smile And I just noticed that you wrote, or "Kiya thought" the same thingLOL

Epilogue: I loved the ending <3 Kiya seems so cute! And haww KD tries to read her journal now that he knows?LOL I loved the SS! I can't believe you tried to convince me that it wasn't goodStern Smile And since I liked it so much, I'm gonna format this post and make it look all pretty. Or at least try anywayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutielovesChocsCoffeeAddict

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
^Dammit Ravz, do I love you or WHAT?Hug

I don't even know how to reply to this comment, but I shall give it a shot! LOL

Chapter 4 - YEAH! I mean, Juhi is the gossip queen, but when it comes to Kiya, I think she keeps her mouth shut. Well, at least I hoped to see that, so I put it here in the FFLOL 

Chapter 5 - I know right! Kiya's mind is a strange abyss! LOLWe'd get totally lost in there! Damn girl, you've got skills! (wrt the whole Karan cheating on Kiya thingBig smile)

Chapter 6 - I know right!? Full on 'chance pe dance maro-ing'! LOL Happy, most definitely! Because Kiya's already sad, we don't wanna add to that, do we!? LOL

Chapter 7 - Yeah, Karan's a jerk but he did apologise. Hmmm. All fan girls *yay* for KD! LOL

Chapter 8 - OHMYGOSH, you must watch it! You'll get the inner peace reference! LOL No way! You're a Potterhead too!? NAICE. High-five! Approve 

I know right? She just explodes and he thinks that she'd have guessed why he walked past her. LOL

Chapter 9 - YES! She told him! LOL

Epilogue - Awww, thank you! And yes, KD is ekdam badmash! LOL 

I love the pretty-fying that you've done! Another hug for you! Hug

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
So this is a combined comment for Chapter 9 and Epilogue. Honestly the charm of what you want to comment right after you read something is gone if you write it out after so many days, so I apologize in advance if this comment isn't upto expectations.

Chapter 9

Morning came, birds chirped, cars honked and I woke up.

^^ Brilliant. It's like stream is flowing serenely and suddenly it falls down a waterfall. There are a lot of such small sentences that you write that are amazing. How old are you?

It was just brilliant. I mean yes honestly I don't remember most of the things I thought about it when I read first. But i remember there was this warm feeling in my heart about the fact the KD did everything to make her remember and realize she loved him and she knew that.

'You really like my kisses don't you?'

^^ Me: Obviously you duffer!! Blushing

Epilogue

I'm Slytherin, on Pottermore. 

Hugging Panchi. Fine. Hugging RV. Didn't KD knock on her head to check if her brain was still there?!

She just has a cray Inner Peace fetich I'm telling you. No one rants about the same thing so damn much!!

And the little tid-bits of KiSha interaction in this part set it way apart from rest of the story. Beautiful.

Eeek! I can't believe that I snagged the best guy in the whole wide world! I deserve a pat on the back. And so, I did exactly that, and KD, who's just walked into my room with two mugs of hot chocolate looks at me like I'm an absolute nutter. What? Does he never do that when he's proud of himself? He doesn't. I asked him. He is lazy and he can't be bothered to do that when there is someone else to do that for him, he said. I patted his back for him on that note and I noticed that his back is quite toned and sexy. Just like the rest of him.

^^ Okay. She's now officially as crazy as me. Good enough no one know where I keep my journal!! And KD, man, kya attitude hai bande mein!!

Master Shifu just rolled his eyes and went back to meditating. He ain't as interested in a girl's personal journal as KD is, you see!

Sorry about the part I was to write. Just couldn't.

Maybe someday else I'll write something for you. There's a lot more creativity to flow from my fingers in the future.

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Ah, Pree. I can't tell you how much you make me smile with your comments! Big smile

How, you never ask a woman her age! LOL I'm 18. Thank you for that, seriously! Embarrassed Haha, it seems to me that everyone loved that line of KD's. I loved writing it, personallyEmbarrassed

You are!? I'm a Gryffindor! And with the hugging thing, I mentioned in one of the parts previously that they'd been friends for over 2 years now and so, had gotten used to one another. Big smile

You see, her head is such a huge mess that she NEEDS that inner peaceLOL
Yeah, I know right? Crazy as me as well! LOL

Thank youuu! Embarrassed

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I am going Bonkers right now! ROFL ROFL Oh god! THIS was mother effing hilarious!

I will write a LONG comment tomorrow. VERY VERY sleepy right now, and plus, have to write my own journal!

Love ya Raina, and this is an amazing piece of entertainment! LOL

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

I am going Bonkers right now! ROFL ROFL Oh god! THIS was mother effing hilarious!

I will write a LONG comment tomorrow. VERY VERY sleepy right now, and plus, have to write my own journal!

Love ya Raina, and this is an amazing piece of entertainment! LOL

Thank youuu! ROFL

That made me laugh so much! ROFL And yes woman, YOU BETTER write me a LONG comment tomorrow! Evil Smile MWAHAHAHAHHAH! Big smileWinkEmbarrassed

Aw Prach, I love you too! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.