The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 3 Page 34

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

OMFG!!loved it sooo much! Pls update ASAP!!and do pm me wen u do!

Haha, thank you! And yes, for sure!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Thanks for the reviews! I'm really enjoying writing this story! I hope you're having fun reading it too! 

Please review! 
-Raina :)

-------------------------------------------------------

GibberishNonsense 

Chapter 2 - Guilt and Shame

11th January

In case you're wondering, I'm going to school today. Dear God, have you heard the prayer from last night? If not, here it is again: PLEASE give me strength and let no one remember what happened last night?

I'm clinging to the thought that nobody saw us last night. I like to live in denial. Yes, so what!? Moreover, I'm really hoping that KD didn't tell anyone. Oh my God! What if he did!? Well, considering his past record, he hasn't been a snitch! But he has always hated me too! Of course he has, we even have nicknames for one another. He calls me 'Chicklet' and I call him 'Stoneface'. Isn't that adorable? *gag*.

KD's used to girls falling all over him. And he's the kind of person who boasts about it. A LOT! I'm the ONLY girl who has resisted his charms; it's not really difficult when you hate that person's guts! Actually I WAS the only girl. Apparently, I gave into his charms last night. WHAT was I thinking? WHY did I ever let any alcohol in my system? This is why I make pro-con lists. So that I don't end up doing something ridiculous; like last night. Maybe I kissed him because I was so alcohol induced that I thought it was Karan? YES! That must be it! Because to be honest, there is absolutely NO other explanation as to why I decided to have a go at kissing KD. NO WAY. I mean, I've hated the guy since 2nd grade! That has to count for something right?

Dammit I'm going to hell.

I really think I need to change myself. You know? All the rejuvenation things and spas and finding my inner peace and all that. I'm THIS close to just running away to a remote island and sitting there and meditating! Seriously. This is one of the most emotional moments for me. I've gone over what happened last night to why I did everything a million times and to be honest, my head is just about to explode!

I'm being absolutely and completely unreasonable and when I go to school today, I should be calm and collected. I should NOT be looking like a zombie who hasn't had any sleep since the past 2 nights. I'm telling you, writing in this journal better work. Otherwise, I'm going to be even more miserable than I am right now and I don't think that's possible; but if it was, it wouldn't be a good thing for anyone. Everyone hates it when I cry. It's common knowledge. When I cry, it's a sign of me going hysterical and when I'm hysterical, no one even wants to come close to me, which leaves me by myself and that's not a very pleasant thought! So yes, when I say this thing better work, I'm basically hoping that I'll feel better.

Actually, there is someone else I told about my drunken escapades. Juhi came over last night. She's someone who is fascinated by my life and I really like her as a friend too. She's enthusiastic all bubbly. This is something that I desperately needed to be; and instead I'm all over-analytical and hypersensitive!

I really don't know what possessed me to tell her everything since she can't keep a secret to herself. She's thrives on gossip and any form of media. I think it's got something to do with her becoming an actress. I don't know why though! She's an academic genius! Anyway, I'm digressing again. So, I told Juhi. She had mistakenly thought that I did something MORE than kissing with KD. I had to completely yell out to clarify that it wasn't like that. It was just kissing. Her eyes went really wide and all she told me was that if we'd only kissed, it was okay. OKAY? HOW was it just OKAY? It was cheating! I cheated on Karan! With someone I hate. Dammit, I'm screwed.  And I'm feeling pathetic!  Juhi said that celebrities did it all the time and since I was the sister of a celebrity, it was okay for me too! How does she know all this!? HOW!? I mean, here I am, feeling guilty about everything and she's telling me it is okay if we just kissed. Here I go again, being paranoid! But I did tell her not to tell anyone about it and she agreed because I'm such a 'good friend' of hers and I'm 'THE Kiya Gujral' and she 'wouldn't even dream of telling anyone'. So that was good. I think.

I couldn't even pick up Karan's call last night. I was so scared. I just sent him a text saying that I wasn't feeling too well and you know what he replied with? 'Feel better babe! I missed you tonight at the party :) '

Oh my Gosh I feel like crawling into one dark corner of my room and crying my guts out. There he is, being so perfectly sweet and look at ME! Being such a liar and a cheater and bringing a bad name to all the girlfriends in the world.

Anyway, coming back to Juhi, she told me that KD hadn't spread anything of the, ahem, escapade between us; at least, she hadn't heard it! This was good, considering that fact that Juhi knows about each and every single rumour that is going about in the hallways of Royal Academy. I'm safe. For now, that is.

Anyhow, I've got to go. Royal Academy calls. I'm hoping I don't crumble out of guilt and shame when I see Karan.

-Kiya Gujral, the girl who is going berserk out of guilt and shame. 

----------------

...to be continued

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 27 September 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshazzinia2411Yoshita0411deepa101VampgirlAnikz003soumyakSweetAndSpicemika17Aishu_Kishamuzzy_skItsMe_Ammu-Stardust-Crazy4AshVikRadiance...-Ayesshhaa-..RKDramebaazBrashCandy

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
cool! it was funny and well written lol update soon!:)

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

cool! it was funny and well written lol update soon!:)

Thank you! Haha, yes, hence the title :P 

TBPfanforever

Groupbie

TBPfanforever

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Really awesome update!!! Can u plz pm me when u continue??

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TBPfanforever

Really awesome update!!! Can u plz pm me when u continue??

Hi! 

Thank you so much! Yes, definitely! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBPfanforever

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hie... Nice story. But it would be nice if u include stuff like dear diary, todayz date, my mood etc etc as she is writing in a journal :) just a suggestion. Sorry i didnt reply earlier. My inbox is bursting with pm alerts for oses :D

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Oops didnt notice that you had mentioned the date *blushes*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.