The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 34

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 12)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

20 minutes!!!!20 freaking minutes!!!
Kiya Gujral...watch out.I think a certain someone might just murder you in your bed *cough*me*cough*

LOL..Seriously speaking...WOW!!!KiSha kiss<3<3<3<3I would so love to actually see this.KD...*Applause*,he did the exact thing which can make Kiya see sense.Nice work dude;-)

The 'two timing witch with a b' cracks me up every timeLOL

PS...Now...may I know WHY two chappies of this story have been updated without me having a single pm in my inbox*sharpens knife*

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Are yaar, sab 20 minutes ke peeche haath moonh dhookar aise pad gaye ho!LOLConstantly nai baba! Break le karLOL</font>

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And THANK YOU SHAZZYYY!!!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know, mee tooo!LOL</font>

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HAILA! Aisa possible hi nai hai! I make sure I tick your name in my sending inbox! Haayyee! Sorry Shazzy! I'll send it again! Khush?Embarrassed</font>

Break or no break...she gets to make out with my KD.Hmph...

Your welcome.

Hm...okay you're forgiven Smile

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

..DamonCrazy..

Yoshita0411

Yoshita0411

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Gosh Raina! Big smile
I can't tell you how am I feeling at the moment. Embarrassed
Lol I'm feeling a little dizzy myself! Embarrassed LOL
This update was like FAB! Clap
Kiya felt right to be in his arms - I felt good to read that but you know what did I find best?
"KD looking at her almost with.. love!" Embarrassed

Eee Raina! I love you for giving us such an awesome update! LOL

Chalo tada! t'care! Smile

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Yoshita0411

Yoshita0411

Yoshita0411

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Originally posted by Yoshita0411

Gosh Raina! Big smile
I can't tell you how am I feeling at the moment. Embarrassed
Lol I'm feeling a little dizzy myself! Embarrassed LOL
This update was like FAB! Clap
Kiya felt right to be in his arms - I felt good to read that but you know what did I find best?
"KD looking at her almost with.. love!" Embarrassed

Eee Raina! I love you for giving us such an awesome update! LOL

Chalo tada! t'care! Smile

Thank you Yoshuu!!!LOL

YES! That's something that had a smile on my face when I wrote it too! Embarrassed

BAAAY! Fir milenge ek aur update ke saath!LOL

Yoshu - Aah! My friends call me that! Wink
Nice to hear it from you! Big smile

CutielovesChocs

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I know why this is your favorite part. They kissed. It'll be any KiSha fan's favorite part.

And do you know how much I loved it?!

It jolted me right out of my 4 week long writer's block. So in return, i wrote this piece for you. Kinda first person narrative of the moment they kissed. Hope you like it.

I was almost pacing down the corridor swiftly peeking into every nook and corner looking for KD. Yes, I accept that I've gone off my rocker here, officially, to be looking around in frenzy for my arch-nemesis. So when I found him walking towards me from the other direction with the smirk on his face almost translating into - "Did you decide yet, love?", I would've given anything to have a gun in my hand and shoot his brains out.

"Oh sweet lord!" I murmured to myself with a dramatic eye-roll as I looked around to check and cross check that there was noone around to witness the treachery I was about to commit while he was still walking towards me with his 'oh-so-cool-walk' and smug look. I strutted towards him and came to a halt right in front of his face, well his muscular chest really, he's tall. Oh god what am I thinking! After looking around for one last time I looked up to meet his smug look and rolling eyes. I grabbed his tie and pulled him along into the nearest empty classroom. Let it be done quick. With that last thought in my head I crashed my lips onto his even before he could question me on the rude "groping".

I wouldn't be lying if I say that the moment our lips touched my thoughts took a complete U-turn before my brain put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign up for any kind of thoughts. I think my legs felt like jelly underneath me and I'd have been in a heap if he hadn't snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me so close that I could feel heat radiating through his shirt. And now I can officially say that I know by experience how his hair feel like, considering that my hands started feeling useless and bored and decided to sneak into his hair without even me deciding it, like I had said I had DND sign up for all kind of thoughts.

If I had been thinking, the first thought would've been guilt for senselessly snogging the living daylight out of this guy while being in a committed relationship. Well, that would've been the second thought. The first would've been what an amazing kisser this guy is. And then the third that I'm really a witch with a capital B. Which well, I did start thinking about after a few seconds or minutes whatever into the sweetness. But, what the hell, it was such an amazing feeling that I didn't feel like letting go ever. I wanted to let the world be and just loose myself in that moment.

I wouldn't have any idea about the time if the bell hadn't rung out. When we broke apart, his arms were still around me and I was resting my forehead against his, completely breathless. That was the first time I opened my eyes in that dream. The way he was looking at me. It's still giving me jitters down my spine.  It was almost as if he was looking at me with... love. Ironically, that was like being drenched in ice cold water as I returned back to reality.

A few seconds into reality, everything crashed on me, guilt, hurt, joy.  As I fled from there, murmuring about him having to keep to his end of the deal. The last thing I remember from that moment was the feel of the tips of his fingers as I slipped my hand out of his and ran away. And then there is my hyperactive heart, still mocking me with the loud heartbeats.

It was rubbish I know.

I hope you write a diary entry from KD's side too about this kiss. Would love it. My head's already abuzz with KD's side of story for my little write-up.

Love your story. It's amazing.

And thanks a lot of getting me my "writing edge" back.

Lots of luv,

Pree.

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 03 October 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yoshita0411Anikz003100littledevilsCutielovesChocs

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.