The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 34

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Amazing concept... Just began reading.

My favorite part: KD asking for a replay of their escapade. And Kiya almost laughing at Piddi's PJs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29 (Page 10)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Amazing concept... Just began reading.

My favorite part: KD asking for a replay of their escapade. And Kiya almost laughing at Piddi's PJs.

Hi! 

Thank you SO much! Yeah, I love that side of KD's. LOL

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update! short n sweet! LOL  

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

awesome update! short n sweet! LOL  

Thank you! :)

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! Here's part 5! I'm really hoping you'll like this one! Embarrassed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GibberishNonsense

Chapter 5 - Cherished. 

15th January

Oh dear. I haven't written in here for 3 days. Missed me? I know you did. I mean, where else would you find such a dramatic incidents and even more dramatic reactions to those incidents? Nowhere other than here, I guarantee you.

So, you'd really like to know what happened, wouldn't you? Well, you'd be pleased to know that I'm officially a two-timing witch with a capital B. Yes, I'm berating myself but what else can I do huh? I really wish that when I kissed KD again my system was full of alcohol. That way, I wouldn't have remembered how much I liked it.

That's right. I enjoyed kissing KD. Oh shit, this sounds SO bad on my part. I should be saying 'Ohmygod, it was a horrible experience and it was just like swallowing something disgusting and I would rather not do it again'. However, the things that I'm thinking are quite the contrary. I mean, DAMN can that guy kiss or WHAT!? I'm a 17 year old, and therefore, whatever conclusions you may be jumping to about my recent declarations aren't valid, thanks very much.

I mean, it would be perfectly acceptable if I'd have liked his kissing, but not more than my boyfriend's. However, KD can kiss wayyy better than Karan. I mean, WOAH.

And yes, I have to get rid of this journal this very minute because if by chance my mother or sister catch hold of this, then it'll be hell I'll be having a rendezvous with. I mean, there isn't a chance that my mother will even come into my room, let alone find this diary, but I really can't afford to take any chances. I mean, my life is already over, I don't even know what more they'd do that'll be worse.

And since I'm going to get rid of this thing, I better write down each and everything that I'm feeling right at this very minute. Even though it's been some time since I kissed him, I'm still on a high. No, not the high that you get when you're drunk; a different kind. When I felt his lips on mine, I felt my knees giving way. I'd have melted into a puddle of goo had he not been holding me so tightly by the waist. His arms were emanating a different sort of warmth, something that I've never felt with Karan; it was a place where I felt 'safe'. I don't know, it sounds so cheesy and everything that no one would believe me. But it's the absolute truth.

After a few seconds, it registered in my head as to what I was doing and realized that it was wrong. But, I can't explain it; it felt SO right. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't. It's like I'd forgotten everything and couldn't feel a thing except for his lips on mine and his hands around me.

I don't know why I felt like that, I shouldn't have! I mean, I have a boyfriend for God's Sake! Okay fine, maybe it's because KD's so experienced with women and everything. Or maybe...? NO. I'm not even going to think it.

I don't know for how long we were in the same position in that abandoned classroom. All I know is that during that time, I didn't feel like I was a two 'timing witch with a B. I felt cherished. And that's something that I'd never thought would happen.

I haven't felt that way in a long time. Actually, to be completely honest, I've never felt like that before. When Karan and I are kissing, it feels awkward. But when KD kissed me? It felt natural.

When Karan kisses me, I feel all gross afterwards. The way he gropes me and rushes into things is really not something that I like. I mean, even though we've been in a relationship for a year, I haven't felt anything like I did when I kissed KD. I mean, it's not like I have a lot of complaints with my relationship with Karan. It's just the physical part. However, it's not like that's the most important part of any relationship. Now, I don't even think I'd be able to kiss Karan without having KD's face flash in front of my eyes.

We finally stopped kissing when the bell rang; which means we kissed for over 20 minutes. I don't even know what'd happened to my brain. It became all mushy and I was extremely breathless by the time we finished. It felt like my first kiss.

I couldn't stand KD looking at me the way he was at that very moment. It was almost as if he was looking at me with'love. No. I'm not analyzing this. Otherwise, I don't know what I'd end up feeling. I have a boyfriend, and I did this for our relationship and that's it. Although, I don't even know what's there to salvage. I did NOT just think that. Dammit.

I quickly murmured something about having stood by my end of the deal, and now he had to as well; and then I fled. And I rushed into the girls' toilet once more. And I'm writing this right now.

Damn you Keshav Desai! Why must you make me even more confused about my feelings than I already was!? Why must you make me analyse everything when I don't want to!?

-Kiya Gujral, the girl who feels cherished and confused. 

---------------------------------

...to be continued. 

HOW IS IT!?Embarrassed

-Raina

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 15 October 2012 at 12:26am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshamedhahpsdeepa101crazy4lyfVampgirlYoshita0411Anikz003soumyakzzinia2411ItsMe_Ammu-Stardust-Crazy4AshVikRadiance....Renu...RKDramebaazBrashCandy

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
This part was the best :). I really liked the way you described the kiss. Good job :)

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
omg...
I will die a 20 minute kisss...
hats off to you what a superb writer you areClap

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

This part was the best :). I really liked the way you described the kiss. Good job :)

Thank you! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.