Ashu's rockerzzz #22*members only*

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Banner will be added working in it :P

our lovly world fu of fun πŸ˜›... mastiiiπŸ˜†... happyness 😳... say hello hi bye bye to the
                                                         stress,,
                love ...share . mystery ... and the most awesome thing crazy none stop πŸ˜‰

nothing in life is really worth to worry about .. believe in ur self then ... u can complete πŸ˜‰

world like the real word ... full of stars .. moon , sun , flowers and love πŸ˜‰    

our stars is our little sweets of the souls ... anju and nityah and alish they always keep our
                                    world shine with fun mastii and many more      

sun.. we have loads like ria ,reshma,syria,pari

and me (loji)is the moon which take my strength from my suns

and love is how we r bonding 😳 loads more but it's only for the souls 😳

Edited by mystery-lover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
      member list:: it's not fixed till we reach thread 50th      

ps:: any one didn't be active for two weeks her name will be deleted

ria

reshma

loji

nityah

anju

alish

syria

pari

priya   

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

pastly have been said ur thought talked more than u ...sometimes u don't mean to sa but                                                             
 itcomes out as it's the truth 

Slambook 😳   

NITYAH

name :: nityah

what friendship mean to u::My air to live BR]
      what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: Well all i need as a friend is
        one who is trustworthy, one who tells me my mistakes n encourage me to mend them...
                     Simple words mein bole one who can keep my cracked brain at place
   ...Well as a friend myself, i m trust worthy , i can be silly sometimes but i love my friends
                             with all my heart so i can be a nice person to befriend...

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: a difficult question indeed... I dont think friends
hurt you intentionally... But unintentionally if a friend hurts me... I will find out why on first
                            place uy happened n There always a second chance

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: one of the most beautiful relationship
which gives you strength when you are weak, lessen your sorrows when you are sad, share
    your happiness, stand by yo4u when you fail n encourage you to stand up n fight, a
                   relationship in which you dont have to change yourself at all ...

RIANNE

name :: Ria    

what friendship mean to u:: accept you as u ar. love u they way u ar n believe in u..  

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: someone who u can trust n who
                                             always
                       be there when u need to talk n helps u when u throught difficult times..
                               will do they same as am that kind of friend

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: forgive but not forget

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: they ar like stars n angels who always be
                                              there no matter what happens to u..

Angel-heaven

name :: Jyoti or Pari  

what friendship mean to u:: friendship to me means tht u share things tht u don't wanna
                              share with family also friendship is about trust n bein faithful...

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r ::I want friends who listen to
     n try to understand me if I do somethin wrong they correct me on it..N the friend tht I
                             am is I'm trust worthy, faithful, n easy to get along with...

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: I would 1stly ask if they want to discuss the
  reason why they hurt or talk about it to feel better then jus not sharin n takin all the pain
              alone but tht all depends if the friend actually wants to share his or her hurt...

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: friends mean having fun spreadin love as
  well as bein trust worthy n faithful to another also tryin to understand each other n help
                                             one another out when needed...

RENzZy

name :: Reshma

what friendship mean to u:: It means a lot to me. I cannot live without my friends and
                                              family and so itz my life.😳

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: A person with whom i could
 share both my happiness and sorrows... a person who i could trust more than myself( a frnd
 like you jaan❀️)... me too follow the same things in my friendship,,, but its not right for me
            to describe myself...i guess u wud knw how i am as a friend better than me πŸ˜‰ 

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: i'll be really sad.. will take time to come out of it

but will surely try to forgive them if they did it unknowingly.. Friendship also means
                                                            Forgiveness na😊

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: Trust and Love😳

Anjalika

name :: anjali

what friendship mean to u:: friendship means a lot to me...love my frndz a lot

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r ::iwant frndz who care abt me
             n whom i cn trust blindly...im akind of frnd whom u cn trust n im honest

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: i'll be sad bt wont take revenge...jst try to talk
                                                    to her about it  

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: trust...

MYSTERY-LOVER

name :: lojain

what friendship mean to u:: de most powerful relation ... friend for de a person have de most powerful adjective to take u from sad to happiness ..from mad to be cool ..from ur deep pain to be de most person dat have peace inside ship is a machine dat lead u  from one place to another ..dat's means friendship is a relation lead u from some place to another dat u want it de most may be for ages 

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: don't what ever u want u get but danx god am having friends like what i want exactly ... about me my friends should answer dis not me πŸ˜›

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: my friend is a human if she hurt me i will search for de reasons if am not wrong i mean i didn't do anything wrong to her den will stay near her to help her as hurting ppl mean dere is something wrong in de person ..will help her unless she didn't want to den i will stay away from her .. and besides if i see dat she will not change i will stay away also

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: when it will be without words πŸ˜‰

PRIYA

what friendship mean to u:: friendship is the essence of life...one doesn't choose his parents but one does choose his friends...those friends who accept u as u are and  walk with u when the rest of the world leave u behind...  

what kind of friends u want and what kind of friends u r : friends who laugh, cry, fight n argue wiz me but no matter what at the end of the day we ll always together to share our happiness n pains...i ll always be there for my friends in happy n difficult moments

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: forgive as life is too short for hard feelings

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts : friends are like diamonds n it's very rare to find true friends so i ll always keep my true friends close to my heart for life

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

how we get bonded??!!!  

it wasn't easy ...some of us just be connected with invisible sign and the rest just coz of
life..life made us know the beauti in some of us and they become a sweet for our hearts and
  also be a cure for our hurts ... every one of the soul by now it be clear how she is think and
                                  what is she in real ... πŸ˜† sorry i start talking much πŸ˜›
                                              more will be add by the thread 22

with love loji😳

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

for the souls ...     

if u have any question about iF or about the thread do pm loji , resham or ria

and the girls who will be making threads will be

resham ... loji,,and ria

for any suggestion do pm me and even if there is any question about making threads and

all do pm me (loji)   

loads of love

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah congratzz souls πŸ₯³

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Cograts for the new thread ...keep rocking gals πŸ₯³

Ziva01 thumbnail
Jaan i need to leave hv to cook ...see u later on...tc...love u ...rab rakha πŸ€—
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya01

Jaan i need to leave hv to cook ...see u later on...tc...love u ...rab rakha πŸ€—

okk jaan cya later.. tc love u...rab rakhaπŸ€—
Ziva01 thumbnail