Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

well...i can't do that...stay with them till last...but one thing is sure i will take the pledge not to watch any SP show in future...i hate SP too...they alwz ignore mkap and Arhaan Behll...

@bold yeah i have also determined strongly that never watch SP show again...i have learnt a great lesson by this show😡
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Im with u arooj...im also nt very much happy to see all this nonsense...

Gud post...
Arjaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhishek_kriyaa

Im with u arooj...im also nt very much happy to see all this nonsense...

Gud post...

Thanks bro...!
seriously realy going mad ðŸ¤¢after yesterday epi n then today's sad news one after one...
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
iam with u...i was very sad when i heard p was pregnant when i was waiting for that track... they wasted 2 years for side characters and rushed for showing kriya baby track... Hate Cvs...:(:(
Arjaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv-kriya

iam with u...i was very sad when i heard p was pregnant when i was waiting for that track... they wasted 2 years for side characters and rushed for showing kriya baby track... Hate Cvs...:(:(

😭
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArryArooj

😭

Me too feel like crying...:( Today iam so sad.i cant see anything in this forum expect pg,komal tweets,news about show ending etc..:(:( I feel like everybody shouting in my ears about the show going off air n i dont wanted to listen that...
Arjaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv-kriya

Me too feel like crying...:( Today iam so sad.i cant see anything in this forum expect pg,komal tweets,news about show ending etc..:(:( I feel like everybody shouting in my ears about the show going off air n i dont wanted to listen that...

Realy same situation here...today it is seeming that now everything is finished nd i cant do anything n feeling myself alone...:-(:(😭😭These news r taking out my soul...hearing one after one...