Arjun

TB article : Shaleen Malhotra

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shaleen Malhotra who plays the role of a cop on Star Plus' Har gunah ke chakravyooh ko todne aa raha hai Arjun, has taken his role very seriously. Recently, Shaleen was out with his friends in a popular club where he happened to come across a young man misbehaving with a woman who were fellow party goers.

Shaleen kept away and observed the argument but the moment it became physical, he couldn't stop himself from interfering in the matter.

Talking about the incident he said, "I tried to pacify the man verbally but a fit of rage overtook him and he went onto punch me after which I realized he needed a taste of his own medicine and that's how I got involved. I believe that no one has the right to hit a woman, she is not a puppet and definitely not weak," says the reel life cop.

When we asked Shaleen what would he do in case he witnesses such an incident again, he's quick to add, "My aim would be to ensure that the message comes across clearly to every man, that if they ever raise their hand on a woman they will have to deal with people like me who will show them what male bashing is all about." Edited by kgmu86 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgmu thumbnail
pls guy do comment on telly buzz article on shaleen malhotra  (write his full name n) as this will him in increasing his rank
we all manage to make 1000 comments atleast
so arjun fans n silent viewers start posting ur comments
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and you can comment again after 1 hr and if i'm not wrong at most 3 times within 24hr if you want to increase Shaleen's rank..😉
kgmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: haruhi26

and you can comment again after 1 hr and if i'm not wrong at most 3 times within 24hr if you want to increase Shaleen's rank..😉

ok dear