Pratigya

India-Forums

pls read karbo...

Krishtigya Senior Member
Krishtigya
Krishtigya

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hey Mkapians,
Guys..Why so much negativity??..Ok i do understand that CVS have rushed the treatment and suddenly showed Pratigya declaring her pregnancy..all in one episode...Our dissapointments on the episode prooves that our expectations with Kriya baby track is very high..
I felt the same way but honestly guys when Pratigya told Krishna that hum maa baney wale hai..that was just it..I forgot everything else and rejoiced in that moment..Guys on the positive side atleast we got the baby track. The way the leads were being sidelined in some tracks and the ASY track etc..made me think that we will never ever see Kriya baby and this track would jus be a dream. Also guys watching MKAP for almost three years now we should learn a lesson not to expect from CVS..we expect many Kriya scenes but only get a few..but those few that we get are jus lallontop..great chemistry and makes the viewer watch it many times. So the point is watch the show without expecting..and Im sure the CVS will give us some awesome scenes..
Dont forget that Krishna reaction to the news is gonna be shown today..we might get an emotional scene today..cause the reaction which Krishna gave in the epi was like he couldnt believe what he was hearing as it seemed that Krishna had given up hope of becoming a father (remember in the epi at the  doctor's place.. Krish is like I dont want to continue treatment further.)
Guys all i wanna say is be positive..enjoy the track and also put a stop to speculations of the show ending...we got many articles in the past saying that the show is ending and new show is coming but nothing of that sought happened...and the recent article is positive stating the continuation of show.
Long live MKAP

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702aka.aiersimmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_Lsuk4DareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyahussainramsopiyarapiyariabhiloveriyarekrn

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Love ur postivity dearBig smile..yes 2day we shud hav a KriYa emotional sceneTongue
d rush up of treatement track is a let down bt lets c hw CV's continue further wid dis track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClap
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I juz fedup here with tis positive negative things lol, agar koi upset hai tho with track r epi r show, nikalne do frustation, wats big deal... Everyone can't say "rockz, zindabad, superb etc etc" 4 everyting na...
Anywayz Nice post, letz hope 4 Best...

Edited by Veena.S - 27 September 2012 at 2:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjaforever

Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Nyc post but if they showed one romantic kriya scenes then unka kya chla jana tha...m not happy...
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Sweet title Thumbs Up I had to read your post.
We all need our spirits lifted now and then...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LEden_luvsKriyaabhiloveriyapiyarapiyari

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i like yr positivity...
but without promo without any kirya's emotional scence all of sudden they introduce the gd news as if its not gd news..its a sm shock news...
viewers watch their fav show for the entertainment...but if it irritates u than other, than loyal viewers,leave the show and moves to sm other show...
Resulting low trp of our show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjaforeverpiyarapiyari

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Gud post...!!!

Go to top