Edited by chocolate_boy - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
My take...πŸ˜ƒ

Sona: Hold me tight swami nahi toh mein ghir jauengi...lol
Mohit: Nahi parvati mein ne tujehe ghirne nahi doonga

lol

But love this pose they are falling into others arms and eyes..lol

Both of them look so good in the pics.They have a mindblowind chemistry which is not utilized to full extent by cvs.
Sonarika seems like she was enjoying doing the dance and Mohit was as usual serious and nervous.
Mohit looks like he is saying what on earth am i doing hereπŸ˜†
Sona is sweety guiding him,infact in a way Sona was actually covereing him in the entire dance so that his flaws weren't noticed!
i dont know why they dont utlize thier good chemistry,the cvs are stupid not to do that!
Actually i feel the cvs spoiled the dance by too many graphics.I could not see any of their dance steps clearly because of the graphics.
What's the use of so many Shivs and Parvatis dancing if the viewers can't even see their dance properly?
I was little disappointed with the cvs after seeing the dance.I couldn't see anything properly because of the fire or radiation which they showed during the dance.
@Shubha...
Yeah that ws d trick...
So dat v don't get 2 c any kind of flaw in deir dance...
there were some flaws in the dance...so they had to blur it a bit so that they werent so balantly noticeable!
The pictures are funny esp the second one πŸ€£!!!!  But they look so AUSUM together... I am falling in love with them more and more and more every next thing i watch or see about them!!! They are JUST PERFECT!!!
Nice pics. Funny and cute at the same time. Mohit and Sona look damn cute together.πŸ˜‰