Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post :))

I think, Rk is in love with Madhu... but he doesn't understand emotions, how will he understand his feelings (he doesn't want to acknowledge them)...

In a far off future, Rk while confessing to loving Madhu: I didn't even realise when I fell in love with you. [That's Rk in a nutshell - he loves in a twisted way too...] Plus why this possessiveness if really he still wants revenge, suffering and pain from the person who sent him to jail for four days... has he moved beyond that?
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think RK is attracted to Madhu...he has started treating her more like a person than a toy...
Nice post 😊
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis Hima
I think in sub conscious mind RK has become attached to MB not as a lover but probably as a fellow human being, d animal traits in him has become dormant for now...yesterday when bittuji came to vanity van, the first question RK asked was what d doctor told
Dips is so irritating, she represents d typical vamp of telly world😆
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice post hima...😊

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice post dear 👍🏼
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
luvly post but i m still confused🤪
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear
Agree with u
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! :)

There is one more incident..remember the scene where he says please to her when he wants her to stay in the bed? Why woudld RIshab Kunda the superstar say please to Madhu?
He most def had hidden feelings for Madhu :)

GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK respects and trusts Madhubala. He know she is decent and dignified and has self respect and above all she is honest. Their feelings about each other are slowly changing. He does not want her to find out that he was close to Dips all those years ago because he does not want her to think he is a user I mean he uses women and when he is done he leaves them. He values what Madhu thinks of him and he does not want her to think he is a indecent person. RK does not care what people think of him but it matter what she thinks of him. The way he said she is my biwi  Madhubala Rishab Kundra I won't forget it you do not forget it either to Dips I think says it all. I feel he is trying to tell Dips that he is off limits to her and Madhu is the only person in his life.
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
fuly agree wid u..lovd it your post..wel done.