Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

The deep dark underbelly of IPK forum...

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
So on 26th Sep 2012 I made a post in the IPK forum detailing how rules are applied on a minority and how different strokes applied for different folks..I had requested the concerned MOD to explain her stand

link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3212862

But what did I get in return instead of an explanation my post was closed without even providing a reason  forget an explanation I believe by the same MOD and she contacted the fellow TM to edit the post...seriously heights of insensitivity and insecurity...

By taking the wrong route the MOD in question only highlighted the extent of her biasness..I have taken the screen shots of the post before hand and quoted the same in their thread, so I have all the proofs required inspite of trying to tamper with evidence..

Dear Vijay I would like a detailed investigation on the concerned MOD and action being taken as she has a  history of being bias. Please enact rules on the Code of Conduct to be followed from MODs and prevent them from interacting/forming a group...

Edited by Didikisaut - 27 September 2012 at 1:39am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

lusting4barunmetaphor4MissinguSaRunlina545kkksrchokriIFIDmadhu0702-Swetha-..Swapnali..lylowNmyraSyedaFaizaaashi_IceflamesManisha.blackdice1001CetroniaSiri22AyeReKhushisuds.aycma98RickyBahlFrigateLyraa99-Aimz-ShaitaanSundari-Anks-EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2.Euphoria.rfak-fanCDloveasha...abracadabra_Darling_-SI-sree07prabbsMentalExoticaStormChaserNi1234Rockerchicsanja_hereDexterkilailacandykrushKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_SwingLyssaPieFAYKHAN29VintageWineOnepoundChicserialjunkieSenorita SanayaDelena-ciousGodhuliLogonprincessunara-Eris-mainepyarkiyarima.shinchan.

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Much needed Post DKS..!! Bang on..Clap

No you can't..Rules have changed...

This is what is happening ?? 

I just want to say that -

Enough Said..Angry

Cut it..Angry

Edited by Ni1234 - 27 September 2012 at 12:19am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

lusting4barunIFIDsanchi333chokri-Swetha-..Swapnali..SyedaFaizaManisha.RickyBahl-Aimz--Medha-ShaitaanSundariSwaNia_2sanja_hereStormChaser-SI-KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap..SankiMedhz..-DKS-OnepoundChicSenorita Sanaya-Eris-rima.shinchan.

Senorita Sanaya IF-Sizzlerz
Senorita Sanaya
Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Just because the Moderator in question Mandy is friends with certain members does not mean she can do this. What is the duty of a moderator ?? Being biased & shutting threads because its hurting her W*F.

This time she did not even leave a freaking reason she just closed it & goes & tells her friends to edit their posts. Double standards at its heights.

Is IPK really a Forum or a Sobti shrine ?? or a Moderator to read her analysis & feel happy - baaki jaye baadh mein.

She never responds to PMs Khushix & Minnu are better moderators in comparison they atleast leave a warning & respond to pms.

Cant we get Mandy off the Moderators position ??

If this continues ppl will continue opening CC & u wont see anyone on the main forum !!

The Rules Need To Be Same For All - Its A Members Right To Ask For Equality!!

Edited by Harshitha - 27 September 2012 at 12:23am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

stalker2.0_0metaphor4lusting4barunIFIDchokrilina545-Swetha-lylowNmyraarnavandkhushi1Manisha.CetroniaSiri22RickyBahl-Aimz--Anks-SwaNia_2-SI-prabbssanja_hereNi1234StormChaserDexterkilaila-DKS-KookiemonsterOnepoundChicrima

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
 Moderators cannot make new rules only for their friends... Mandy should have closed the redux tread as well but she asked her friend to delete the f word instead...That is what u called Favoritism... This shouldn't happen in this forum or any other forum... Pls mods be fair to everyone, we all deserve to be treated equally... Thanks... 

Edited by shamzygirl - 27 September 2012 at 6:35am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

lusting4barunIFIDchokrilina545-Swetha-..Swapnali..lylowaashi_Manisha.-Aimz-RickyBahlprabbssanja_hereStormChaserSwaNia_2Senorita Sanaya-DKS-DexterkilailaFAYKHAN29OnepoundChicrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I have tried to maintain my cool for a long time now but last night was the last straw for me.
I have no hopes from Mandy but at least other MODS please be fair to us.
I know you have issues with us but we are not some bunch of 15 year olds that can be pacified with popsickles.
We are not droolers of His hotness which can be mollified with a Sobti Shrine.
Cut us some slack for god's sake don't question our intelligence like this.
I did not go to Harvard but I still know the difference between right and wrong.
The moment some one questions all of you , you all take the highway and close those threads just because you have the freaking power to do that.

Cant we all question you?
Cant you get off your high horse for once?
What can we actually discuss freely on this forum?
Why so many double standards?

Answer us all.
Answer DKS.

We deserve to know why are you people so biased?
Why this Hitler regime?

PS- I cant make a huge post, I am at work.
Will edit later.

Edited by kookie2020 - 27 September 2012 at 6:46am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

stalker2.0_0lusting4barunlina545IFIDchokri-Swetha-..Swapnali..lylowManisha.aashi_arnavandkhushi1Cetronia-Aimz-RickyBahlprabbsStormChaser-SI-SwaNia_2sanja_hereDexterkilaila-DKS-OnepoundChicSenorita SanayaVintageWineFAYKHAN29rima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Moderators

please kindly explain. A legitimate question  has been put forwarded by DKS...could you please take the botheration ..Keeping mum in this aspect is no less than sounding guilty and closing as thread is a forceful attempt to shut mouths forcibly.

Kripya aaap log thoda kaasht karenge yeh bataaney ke liye ...why such double standards..
the majority populace in india forums is not liking the tryant working.
Please solve out the matter.Come forward and discuss ..Not by shying away ..that is not the mark of a truth holder. cowards do that.
so please i urge the moderators..please open your eyes and smell the cofee. 
Accepting your fault wont make u small after all mods are humans not Gods to pass the perfect judgement.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

lusting4barunlina545IFIDchokri-Swetha-..Swapnali..lylowSyedaFaizaManisha.prabbsStormChasersanja_hereSwaNia_2-SI-OnepoundChicSenorita Sanaya-DKS-rima

lusting4barun Groupbie
lusting4barun
lusting4barun

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
i agree with your post fully

if i write a aesthetic post they close it down but the frends of the mods can write about underwears of ASR thats fine for the mod.

i ask..why this double standard

and u mandy
u r the mist hopless mod i have seen. ur display pic itself is a pic resembling an arrogant, egoistic look of anushka sharma.( i dont say anushka is like that but that pic is like that)
and it speaks a lot . 

let me give u a reality check- u r not at all suitable to do act as moderator..Sorry u r a disgrace in the name of moderator.

god knows  from where does IF gets these cartoons to act as mods

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriIFIDlylowRickyBahlStormChaserprabbssanja_hereSwaNia_2-SI-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterSenorita Sanaya-DKS-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i have always believed that a person who is judging should never be biased
the moment i knew the mod was judgemental and biased i lost faith in moderating process
itis important that IF acts or the faith in the system will be lost by all

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDchokri-Swetha-..Swapnali..lylowaashi_Manisha.RickyBahlCetronia-Aimz--SI-SwaNia_2sanja_hereprabbsStormChaser-DKS-DexterkilailaSenorita SanayaOnepoundChicKookiemonster

Go to top