Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

hmm...

how i feel after seein yesterday episode that this episode was planned as the last episode with happy ending Ouchsoo abrupt and disjointed episodeThumbs Down

we all fans were roaring since begining wat are our favourite tracks and i can bet all knows from cvs to writers to actors but they chose to show us ASY shits and ganga track which were never wanted but refused to show anything which we want.

feeling soo much sad always wanted to see krishna treatment and whole track on baby but i have a feeling that in todays episode we might see kriya baby tooCry

plus how random this baby news was no closeness nothing was shown between couple ridiculous.

pearl mam has failed as producer cant handle her project neither actors neither promotions nothing.Dead

as of now i am not thinking about ending of mkap as according to sources it got extension so lets see wat cvs has planned for us or should i say wat more bad has planned for us lets w&w.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76sanitha7Elvira22simmi.friends03DareDevil_VickYUma-ArhaanfanVeena.SCaptain_Philips

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW I FEEL?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm...

feeling soo much sad always wanted to see krishna treatment and whole track on baby but i have a feeling that in todays episode we might see kriya baby tooCry

plus how random this baby news was no closeness nothing was shown between couple ridiculous.

ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.Stelstra

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
where is my naz dii who was the only,i rrpeat only positive source in this forum...and we all were so negative i yh in thoughts...i want that naz dii back :( :* dii i agree...dat everything was sooo ruahed up in yesterdays epi :( bt then i'm happy that finally they have given us kp baby track...agree that even i wanted to see some cloaeness btw kriya before their baby...but now that it has happened,we cant do anything...so it better to sit back n enjoy...all i'm mad about is the lack of primos...its killing me :( :'( hmmm can few ppl call sp...

simmi.friends03telstra

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i guess,they are rushing with the tracks ,after this baby track ,what else can we expect from cv's? Ending of the serial seems possible...

telstraabhiloveriya

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

i guess,they are rushing with the tracks ,after this baby track ,what else can we expect from cv's? Ending of the serial seems possible...
amit i can see these days u only want end of mkap and if it really makes u happy then why noe
mkap is i repeat mkap is not bigger than human happiness.
everything has its ending so why not mkap
trust me u will feel good if u will make others happy rather than sad
always i say and from heart saying best of luck to u in ur stdies and future plansSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Anondo.RpiyarapiyariHeart_Hacker-

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Don't Worry Apa...
According To Source,Show Is Not Ending Before Completing 3 Years.TongueIt'll Be A Great Achievement.Smile

But I Personally Want To See 1000th Episode.It Is Possible...But C.Vs Have To Handle This Baby Track Coolly.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.Stelstrapiyarapiyari

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

I was going to make the same post ……Ouch……………. But thought I have made enough negative posts this week ……………….Ouch

I am sure everybody is feeling low ATM…………….. bec I am sure everybody would have had beautiful thoughts n dreans of this track, kriya convo n emotional bonding about their baby ……………. Surely no one would have expected such a scene between them when they r talking n realizing for the first time about their baby ……………. N the kind of way in which K-treatment track is shown …………… nothing short of painful ……………….

The CVs have blotched it big time ………….. K-KN bonding , as if K don't know what KN thinks of him n P , was too much ……………….. n on top of that they just rushed through the most awaited track ……………… don't get me wrong , I sincerely wish this is not the actual baby track ……………

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Arjaforeverabhiloveriyatelstrapiyarapiyari

Arjaforever

IF-Dazzler

Arjaforever

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u..
Dil k aarmaan ansoo mein beh gaye...

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top